Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,526 views
FB_IMG_1524555195832.jpg
 
Da
TB
No, he put them on out of force of habit (and still half asleep) only to then realize that he couldn't see anything.
Dang it, I thought I'd get away with it.
 
There are a few stereotypical characters left out of that image. That's kind of been the whole point of the show for 29 years!

As for Apu being voiced by a white dude, I'm more outraged that Bart is voiced by a female. In other words, I don't give a flying flip about either of these "problems".
 
TB
I don't give a flying flip about either of these "problems".

It's a shame that a couple of attention whoring morons do give a flip and now get what they want.
 
TB
There are a few stereotypical characters left out of that image.
Surely everyone can agree that the sea captain is spot on every-person-who-has-operated-a-sea-going-vessel-ever.
 
TB
In other words, I don't give a flying flip about either of these "problems".

You missed the perfect opportunity for the "eat my shorts" line. I am disappointed.

Surely everyone can agree that the sea captain is spot on every-person-who-has-operated-a-sea-going-vessel-ever.

Yarr.
 
Back