Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,575 comments
aegjxbQ_460s.jpg

Give me a jam clag or a foreskin crumple tube any day of the week. In fact, I’ll take the lot.

Edit: I just realised what “buttered stodge” is, and realised I haven’t had one for over 10 years. :(

And not to pick bones, but the “Devon meat envelope” is technically Cornish.

Last edited:
Oddly enough on QI last night they were talking Cornish pasty and it turns out the oldest known reference to them was a Devon recipe. So they ain't wrong, even if they didn't know that nugget of info.

Oddly enough on QI last night they were talking Cornish pasty and it turns out the oldest known reference to them was a Devon recipe. So they ain't wrong, even if they didn't know that nugget of info.
Well, blow my barnacles and call me Worzel!
I’ve had both Devonshire and Cornish pasties. They both taste the same.
The scones on the other hand… that something they might go to war over.

(Clotted cream before jam, of course)

Well, blow my barnacles and call me Worzel!
I’ve had both Devonshire and Cornish pasties. They both taste the same.
The scones on the other hand… that something they might go to war over.

(Clotted cream before jam, of course)
I eat half a Jam Clag normally, then turn it over and eat the other half upside-down from its original orientation. That way I can definitely annoy two counties rather than potentially annoy the county in question. :P

Give me some Slurry Mulch any day of the week. Anyway, I think we're heading towards the season of "Brown".

Pig Flaps 'N' Wheat requires copious amounts of Parliamentary Juice to be palletable, otherwise it's just a dry, fatty assault on the mouth.

Back