Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,447 comments
Is it races to the outhouse or motorised outhouses racing against each other? I hope it's option 2 so I can make a cacky races pun that only people in parts of England will probably get.

The species "outhouse" comes in many shapes and colors which can loosely be collected into "races". That being said, outhouses are generally bigots, and so they're being "cancelled" by cancel culture.

moth.jpg

The species "outhouse" comes in many shapes and colors which can loosely be collected into "races". That being said, outhouses are generally bigots, and so they're being "cancelled" by cancel culture.
I don't know about them being bigots. My experience has just been that they tend to be full of crap.

Nice pastiche, Danofftini. :lol:

I'm not sure about outhouses being bigoted. They're more concerned with the out-poop than the in-poop.

It'd be the Amateur Athletic Association over there, but he might autumn over once he sees the banknote.

[EDIT] Whoops... translated in the wrong direction. I sure feel like a pacifier now for mailing the above but I'm sure you know what I stingy, at the risk of billboard the thread.

Last edited:
It's not even the worst part of his day; that's when his dog got loose and wound up in the quid.

Latest Posts

Back