Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,452 comments
flightless.jpg

p78
I remember there being a similar itasha design, with a young lady bending over very similarly to the one in this photo, except the decal was placed in a way so that when you open the gas cap and stick the pump in, it looks pretty saucy.

EDIT: Here's the photo.

1708378770861-png.1329632

Also, are those...Enkei 82s?

Last edited:
It's been a few years since I took Japanese, but I think your transliteration of "incel" is slightly incorrect.
I know you’re joking, but “itasha” translates to “painful car,” referring to the embarassment one would likely have being caught in such a thing.

Well, he did get nailed by a couple of soldiers...

Ah, men saith the Lord.png

(Hat tip: Jane Wiedlin's #SacriliciousSundays Facebook page)

TB
I don't disagree with your statement (which is precisely why I didn't get a smoker with wifi) but in this particular instance, the mirror is for exercise programs.

-1x-1.jpg
Actually I think its purpose is fleecing consumers under the guise of promoting fitness. I don't remember specifics, but I do recall being floored by rates when it first dropped.

Actually I think its purpose is fleecing consumers under the guise of promoting fitness. I don't remember specifics, but I do recall being floored by rates when it first dropped.
That's an entirely different problem than "just" a mirror that needs to connect to wifi.

And not to sound all preachy in a funny pictures thread but everyone has different things that motivate them when if comes to fitness. For things like (just pulling from my experiences) free weights, yoga or taekwondo, form is a huge part of not hurting yourself so seeing it demonstrated while also being able to see yourself would be beneficial.

As for the price, I don't know what the subscription costs but if you figure in the cost of a gym/yoga/taekwondo membership, transportation to and from and the simplicity of being able to do it from your home, it probably isn't that out of line.

All that said, I'd never buy one, anyway. :lol:

Whereas looking at yourself might have required a prescription, it now requires a subscription.

...says the user with a [sigh] apple watch as a reminder to get off his butt...

Last edited:
Back