Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,443 comments
Looks like one half of Bojack Horseman and I can't unsee it.

If he really has no legs, what's with the shoes? I have so many questions.
I didn't even notice that. I was more in awe of the record high at "Unknown Location".

I didn't even notice that. I was more in awe of the record high at "Unknown Location".
If it's the typical Fox News narrative: focus on terrible weather in New York City, California, Chicago, and maybe Austin, Texas.

The more you look, the more you see.

What's happening to that fella in the middle? There's shoes but no discernible legs. Was somebody chased by armed Libyans for stealing plutonium and accidentally went back thirty years but inadvertently swooned his future mother while forcing his pater familias to listen to Van Halen, causing photographic evidence to vaporize?
I believe that's Johnny Joey Jones. A former Marine who had an unfortunate encounter with an IED.

Looks like one half of Bojack Horseman and I can't unsee it.

If he really has no legs, what's with the shoes? I have so many questions.
It does look like he's skipped leg day and is sat there with his shoes off, but i think there's some funny shadow business going on with the overhead studio lights making him look like he has skinny calfs, when infact they're chrome poles with prosthetic feet (in shoes).

I believe that's Johnny Joey Jones. A former Marine who had an unfortunate encounter with an IED.
It does look like he's skipped leg day and is sat there with his shoes off, but i think there's some funny shadow business going on with the overhead studio lights making him look like he has skinny calfs, when infact they're chrome poles with prosthetic feet (in shoes).
Okay, that makes much more sense now. Studio lighting really threw my alignment off.

Last edited:
Maybe the unknown location record high is also where his legs are?

aGyR8Bz_460s.jpg

This is actually an advanced technique to keep the fire going in case of rain. Everyone who really knows camping knows this.
Anyone who’s really been camping has probably never had a girl that hot. Or a tent that hot.

Ew… the hands. Why can’t AI do hands?

Anyone who’s really been camping has probably never had a girl that hot. Or a tent that hot.

Ew… the hands. Why can’t AI do hands?
The hair and makeup on the girl are maybe the least realistic parts of that image. Maybe there's a salon just out of the shot.

Now that you're forcing me to look at that image again, I notice that the black tentpole that is being used to support the fabric of the tent is using some kind of alien levitation technology.

Last edited:
... the black tentpole that is being used to support the fabric of the tent is using some kind of alien levitation technology.
I think that's for a rain cover that's not present here. It certainly isn't for the tent itself, as those are pretty obvious.

I think that's for a rain cover that's not present here. It certainly isn't for the tent itself, as those are pretty obvious.
Usually a rain cover wouldn't use a pole like that. Rain covers attach generally with straps.

71GLq1yhYqL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The tent itself you can see attaches to the black pole, usually with either a hook or through some kind of sleeve.

Back