Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,930 views
crazy-parenting-fails-really-she-just-wants-to-wear-pants.png
 
Who put that hideous face there? That is defacement of xkcd. Blasphemy. If you like that go read some unadulterated stuff at www.xkcd.com. Here's the proper one:

Clearly you haven't seen some of Cody's posts :lol:
 
http://chzparentingfails.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/crazy-parenting-fails-really-she-just-wants-to-wear-pants.png[ /IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/clap%20clap%20clap/grand/00982873_clap_gif.gif


Sorry for the GIF. :D
 
^^

There's one lawn in my block that's a bit more "shinier" than that, or just as shiny I dunno.
 
Ironic that here putting up that much stuff where it actually snows is futile considering if it doesn't blow away it'll be buried in snow :lol:
 
378375_10150500603641136_567011135_10813251_1002550242_n.jpg
 
*tut* Drink driving has got out of hand. Can we draw on their faces with markers and cover them in beer cans?
 
*tut* Drink driving has got out of hand. Can we draw on their faces with markers and cover them in beer cans?

Isn't that from Hurricane Haggis?
 
Possibly, but you can't excuse these Scottish trucks out binge drinking all weekend and falling asleep all over the place. It's a public disgrace I tell ya!
 
How very dare you!
 
Apparently it's already rampaged through Glasgow, destroying everything. Causing £15 of damage.
 
Oops, I just laughed out loud. :lol:

Is that OIJLOL?
 

It's easy to forget how close amazing scenery like that is sometimes. I really must get up to Scotland with my camera at some point.
 
Moglet
It's easy to forget how close amazing scenery like that is sometimes. I really must get up to Scotland with my camera at some point.

👍
Scotland has absolutely amazing scenery, especially near the highlands. I go on holiday there often but photography isn't one of my skills/hobbies as of yet.

I just wish it rained less though. :lol: :mad:
 
demotivational-posters-landing.jpg
 
PicNews111209.jpg
 
Harsh... but fair.



Explains a lot. :D
 
Lmao Danny
 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS! :D

famille_noel_048.jpg

famille_noel_028.jpg

famille_noel_050.jpg

famille_noel_041.jpg

famille_noel_0171.jpg

famille_noel_0101.jpg

famille_noel_0151.jpg

famille_noel_0241.jpg
 
Back