Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,109 views
LOL I remember than as a kid I always wanted to get jawbreakers as big as those on Ed, Edd & Eddy.

That, and Tommy´s screwdriver.
I always wanted to make a boat out of a mattress and a weed wacker.
 
Yeah exactly, wtf, there goes any respect I had for the Grammy Awards. This wrong must be righted, she has no place being there.

Uh.. she did record music, and her songs were heard by millions of people. She does have a right to be there. Whether any of us like it of not.
 
koma-comic-strip-we-werent-arguing.jpg


koma-comic-strip-thank-god-someone-decided-to-advertise-there.jpg


koma-comic-strip-harry-potter-according-to-flanders.jpg
 
Quoting a long comic picture to ditto the guy above?
 
Last edited:
Quoting a long comic picture to ditto the guy above?

I quoted what appears on my page, a link and nothing more. Sorry that I have my GTP set to not make my computer crash.

It's changed now though. 👍
 
I don't always agree with street art, but when I do, Bansky is awesome...

tumblr_lwjgptAA4M1qafu4to1_500.jpg
 
VspecZR1GT2RS89
Ahhh, Johnny 2x4 and Plank, those two were a card:lol:.

Ed, Eddy and Eddy, Courage the Cowardy Dog, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Monkey and the Weasel and the best one, Cow and Chicken. Those are the cartoons that make you want to rofl. Anyone remembers the Rugrats?

Miss the 90's. Sometimes I feel so old.

Rugrats? Yes!
 
I do like this face.

26f.jpg


0TghJ.png


Also this.

e6f.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'd hate to call repost, but I'm calling repost.

This. At least three times now lol, but still funny no matter how many times you look at it.

X7BRg.jpg

(looks like Dr. House)

rL6Kx.jpg
 
More friendzone. Pathetic, but amusing.

203.jpg


495.jpg


20a.jpg


2d6.jpg
 
*Looks at Bill Cosby Pic* The hell :lol:
 
tumblr_lzbhcmwgnB1qahhxwo1_500.png


Imagine if he saw Scrappy...
 
Or that grey one who was basically just Scooby but an idiot.
 
Just a quick one to say I'm watching Trapdoor on YouTube because of you buggers.
 
What a few days for music lovers. First Whitney dies, then that bloke from Steps...

 
Huge lol at adapter "yo dawg" pic.
 
Back