Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,109 views
374571_414267608628496_1998026122_n.jpg
 
^ :lol: is that Adrien Brody?
 
Oh dear god.

A3Ye6idCoUqVSNsmoztvqg2.jpg
 
If we ignore it, it will go away, they say. Can six billion of us put aside our differences, and pull together to completely ignore something collectively as a human race?

(it works in the movies, after all)

It's our only hope.
 
If we ignore it, it will go away, they say. Can six billion of us put aside our differences, and pull together to completely ignore something collectively as a human race?

(it works in the movies, after all)

It's our only hope.


It's 7 billion plus, but MY GOSH, I hope so.
 
^ Creepy than funny... :odd: :yuck: :scared:
 
That picture of Ben Kingsley is unedited.
 
That's just disturbing. :sick:
 
23872_348178071943619_533453950_n.jpg
 
Removed due to profanity
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^x2 :lol:

It is made better by the crossed arms as if to say beat that.
 
Dooblewasur
It's 7 billion plus, but MY GOSH, I hope so.

I was assuming there's probably one billion folks with more important issues.
 
I was assuming there's probably one billion folks with more important issues.

I for one believe humanity as a whole needs to fight idiocy in its most deadly form. (And all the other ones...)

Including Comic Sans. It's just shameless.

:dopey:
 

I have a cousin that did this, my dad and I were smiling, everyone else was screaming, and he had a disappointed look on his face. :lol:
 
I honestly thought that costume was supposed to be Kuato from Total Recall at first. :lol:
 
That's up there with the idea of the Death Star "costume" for pregnant women. 👍
 
425796_348477225247037_461558945_n.jpg


Caption?...
 
They should sell those bags in the US.
 
Back