Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,193 views
RuinedMyMarriage-78078.png

YourMoveIronMan-87748.jpg

HughJackmanandPSYDancingGangnamStyle-78245.jpg

ContainsAllTheFiberYoullNeed-69451.jpg

Easiest50EverMade-40976.jpg

WhatsTheSimilarityBetweenJesusAndASmartphone-80600.jpg

MyThoughtsOnInstagram-81339.jpg

ThatPoorChild-19506.jpg
 
^ :lol: Nokia armour! Indestructible!
 

I don't know what's funnier in that last pic, the guys hair or the fact that it looks like their is a man coming outta his camera!
 
MAN in shirt.
"If you get with me YOU will be Cummingtonite"
Just reading it as it says, you can workout the rest.
 
wat?
 
MAN in shirt.
"If you get with me YOU will be Cummingtonite"
Just reading it as it says, you can workout the rest.

The big black circle and arrow didn't do the trick?
 
Apparently not.

250470_418456924876231_992178282_n.jpg
 
Hahaha. I don't even know who that is.
 
Hahaha. I don't even know who that is.

Same. It's things like this which make me glad that I'm out of touch with a lot of pop culture.
 
^^ Wow, it's like my conscience in a jpeg.
 
Same. It's things like this which make me glad that I'm out of touch with a lot of pop culture.

Nicki Minaj is an Afro-American pop star. Quite the rage in the Americas, though I don't care for pop music overall.

and now, I leave you with a rickrolling viewable on google maps.

Q6UIb.jpg
 
Hahaha. I don't even know who that is.
Then allow me to educate you, mostly because I'm annoyed that I've been subjected to her and you haven't.

Take the trendy craziness of Lady Gaga, water it down with carefully-selected corporate influences that are obviously trying to distance her from Gaga, spin her around a few times so that she's dizzy and oblivious to it all a la Katy Perry, and then run her songs through enough auto-tune to make Rebecca Black cry.
 
Just from personal taste, her songs were she raps are really vulgar & her worst. Her other songs where she actually sings (to a degree I guess), are not everyone's cup of tea, but she sounds much better.
 
Just from personal taste, her songs were she raps are really vulgar & her worst. Her other songs where she actually sings (to a degree I guess), are not everyone's cup of tea, but she sounds much better.

21st century American music in a nutshell.
 
404039_418631574858766_147650443_n.jpg
 
Top bloke, somebody get him a beer!

Yes indeed, in desperate times of natural disaster when food is scarce...



:trouble:
 
You mean old git! :lol:

Meanwhile in Vice City:

124964_slide.jpg
 
Oh, snap.

tumblr_mc0nigUdKv1rj8amio1_500.png
 
:lol:
 
Back