Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,039 views
I find that medley of billboards more amazing than funny.
 
h9888267A
 
I do that a lot with tile and marble. The swirling often looks like various things.
 
Where is that German place?!
 
Don't let R1600Turbo see that.
 
Last edited:
So...it's everything white people love about island life, without all of that skin color? :scared:

(don't answer this.)

:lol:
 
tumblr_mexavv8Tt71qewacoo1_500.png


tumblr_mevsc6rkHR1qewacoo1_500.jpg





Edit:
It's ihome speaker in the shape of the Android but it's connected to a iphone/pod:dunce:
wqnfC.jpg
 
Last edited:

Just want to state for the record that is not my opinion, so it would be nice if I wasn't included in that.

Anyhow,

memes-the-most-intersting-pyro.jpg


b8b.png
 
RocZX
Edit:
It's ihome speaker in the shape of the Android but it's connected to a iphone/pod:dunce:

Why would Google let this happen?

The Android is a trademarked thing and they allowed a name commonly associated with Apple. I don't even...
 
{Pay $12.25 for $5 change pic}
Haha, my mum always pays like that.

I, on the other hand, never pay with coins. Too much hassle on my side. I'll just let them return loose change. That's why I have a bucket filled with coins at home. :sly:
 
Yeah, but with people who aren't great with numbers like me struggle to understand things like that.

We just do. It's only simple if you know.
 
Pay $12.25 for $5 change pic.pic

isn't "have it your way" a Burger King slogan.

subliminal Burn
 
Yeah, but with people who aren't great with numbers like me struggle to understand things like that.

It's the jerk that pays the cashier $57.63 in cash for $39.87 worth of goods that makes things annoying.

When I worked in a grocery store, there was one fellow who liked pulling that stunt; probably to tell others how long it took the 16-year-old to make his ridiculous change. I guess he was a math teacher, but he never fooled me.
 
Back