Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,191 views
Seriously? Are those real?


I've seen so many rediculous things that actually exist, I just have to know.
Tonino's watches & clubs are actually really nice, but you know he'd have a hard time selling any of his other items if he wasn't the son of Ferruccio.
 
What's worse than the fact someone made them is the fact Lamborghini was totally cool with it.
 
14935_469631843096459_717638789_n.jpg
 
I don't understand why there is a 3000GT among all of those Skylines.
 
...

I KNEW you were going to say something about the 3000GT as soon as I saw that. :lol:
 
Why isn't the last picture a cruise ship?
 
What's worse than the fact someone made them is the fact Lamborghini was totally cool with it.
Lamborghini really has no control over it. By the time Ferruccio sold off his remaining assets, Tonino was already in Japan selling designer clothes & had his own company which I'm sure his father allowed to use the family's name & logo. Even today, Patrizia Lamborghini's wine continues to use the same name on her bottles, though by the time she was old enough to take over from her father, the company would not allow her use of the logo.
 
Humor is in the eye of everyone but the beholder.

No. Humour is in the eye of me. I am PLAYER 1! I DECIDE WHAT IS FUNNY IN THIS SAVE FILE!







Arrogance, however, is in the eye of everyone, sometimes even the beholder, but not usually. I am arrogant.
 
Don't understand anything above. ^Except that picture, because I've seen it before.
gDmIq.jpg


This is pretty funny as well, too lazy to post all the pictures though,
http://imgur.com/a/vKWIw
 
picture.php


An old thing I made that I found in my albums
 
loiiU.jpg
 
318059_555363894491560_1430757157_n.jpg


I always knew something was up with that guy.
428095_10151180113562750_298363419_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I always suspected he looked rather comfy after doing all those miles.
 
Surely you cannot be arrested for drink driving without measurable proof, ie a breath, urine or blood sample?
 
Back