Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,232 comments
  • 5,817,878 views
2uoigit.jpg
 
^^^^^THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!


Hahaha. That is just hilarious. So much win :lol:

Shame someone took it down :lol:
 
8479_562092560505319_140066015_n.jpg

I feel bad for the Grammar Nazis in this thread.
 
2ue1rp4.jpg


I was just arguing with my friend about the Xbox 1 and he said it had better graphics. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the number of people who bought PS4 and the numbers for Xbox.
 
Every time I read that, I want suffocate someone with a dictionary.

(then dat be ded 6ever.)
 
I was just arguing with my friend about the Xbox 1 and he said it had better graphics. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees the number of people who bought PS4 and the numbers for Xbox.

ce5Q8Xn.jpg
 
-> It does have a point thou...

hAE5E9C11


;)
 
Not enough stripes, you say? Count his fingers, then!!!!! A stripe for every finger = Captain!!!

Not a bad ranking for someone who serves food. And cheats on Ma Bell.
 
:lol: ^


Took me a minute to notice but when I did!
 
:lol: Thats great.


Jerome
 
-> How to become a real man...

BECOME-A-MAN-IN-5-MINUTESLOL-jpg.xpng
 
I laughed harder than I should have at this. I don't see anything dirty on this picture but if it's too graphic feel free to take it down.

1010179_465114373576784_619193766_n.jpg
 
^ yeah, I laughed pretty hard at that... captured the expression of movement quite well I thought.
 
N8uulTR.png

GjlUmU7.png
 
Last edited:
That Mustang picture actually happened, theres all sorts of videos on YouTube of the guy driving it and doing burnouts etc.
 
Back