Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,069 views
TheXboxOnesNewNameinLightofDRMChanges-74173.jpeg


4Chanrarelyfollowsdirectionsbuttheyalwaysseemtogetitright-78796.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not only is that a repost 5 & half hours later, but it's one you posted.


:dunce::dunce::dunce:
 
Got confused with another image someone posted(microsoft one) and thought it was a new image! Aw well. I added two more images in it's place.
 
ngbbs51bc5eebe3a65.jpg

Just noticed this when I tried to stop a download.
 
^I always thaught it was to turn backwards and then flip it at people.
 
390101_555201761193004_1125269382_n.jpg
 
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but for anyone who's played TF2... :lol:
1010281_10151649462779717_1398660544_n.png
 

Surely it should look like this? :lol:
35nbgue.png


It's weird how so many FPS games use that perspective though, the only one I can think of that didn't was GoldenEye 007 on the N64.
 
Last edited:
Surely it should look like this? :lol:

It's weird how so many FPS games use that perspective though, the only one I can think of that didn't was GoldenEye 007 on the N64.

And that was probably the best FPS ever made.
 
^Muchos swearering in cosplay one.
 
Fascinating cats are fascinating! :lol:
 
Am I the only one unable to look at the Kermit pictures with a straight face? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Am I the only unable to look at the Kermit pictures with a straight face? :lol:

Nope. I'm trying to imitate that face. I don't know when but sometime I'll be ready when the situation rises!
 
Back