Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,171 views
i-get-that-reference-13.jpg

What's funny about Putin and the cookie, can you tell me please? Because I don't get it.
 
:lol:
 
I think the whole meme started on GTPlanet and Ford Racing just shared this on facebook, so I thought I should post it here:
1238719_707739339243439_1876747026_n.jpg
 
I can't be the only person who thought the tag line would be, "Because I race hard!"
 
So basically, Putin is Russia's Kimi Raikkonen (but with a lot less ice cream).
 
I recall Pop Will Eat Itself published that in the corner of one of their album covers. Probably a The Design Republic thing...

Designers Republic ;)
 
999764_510293109051988_979535065_n.jpg
 
1234746_627553887289510_1193695906_n.jpg

1235883_588903787822801_316500678_n.jpg
 
-> This is my life exactly...

flag-man.gif
 
-> You guys have no clue...

outrun-01.png


:lol:
 
That would almost be worth the trouble, once all's said and done. The chance to publicly insult and humiliate stupid people in front of everyone (including the cops) with zero repercussions. The name even says "concerned mom", which means I get to say "You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?" in front of her kids.
 
That would almost be worth the trouble, once all's said and done. The chance to publicly insult and humiliate stupid people in front of everyone (including the cops) with zero repercussions. The name even says "concerned mom", which means I get to say "You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?" in front of her kids.

It's huge farcical account if that's what you mean...kind of a mockery of traditional conservative values.

https://twitter.com/ConcernedMom420


8312013181910.jpg
 
twerk.jpg
 
Back