Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,233 comments
  • 5,818,041 views
I was bored so made this,

Beware the dropbears
wtXpzsB88Mez.jpg
 
mario.jpg
 
Let the palms hit the face...

My face and palm are red due to the lost in transition Spongebob ref. and GTAIV some people just don't get a good combo pop culture reference in meme form. Which always leads me to do this...

%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-24451.jpeg
 
152.jpg
 
I]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
^ xyz edit please. Yeah, thread title.

LMSCorvetteGT2
My face and palm are red due to the lost in transition Spongebob ref. and GTAIV some people just don't get a good combo pop culture reference in meme form. Which always leads me to do this...

Yes, clearly the downfall of Western Civilization.
 
Oh god, story of my entire time at college, the memory of advanced physics still haunts me. I was always the one in the class who got a completely different answer to everyone else just from using standard form in the wrong place
 
Can someone explain to me why Shibe has come back. It's creeping me out. :scared:
 
such scare

shibe back

so doge
 
Can someone explain to me why Shibe has come back. It's creeping me out. :scared:

Beats me, I never found it funny first time round.
Doge & shibe is just crap, and 'such' unfunny.
A messed up French translation of English verbs and nouns etc. just doesn't work.

Though I did smile at the hotdoge. :indiff:
 
Is it just me that reads the word doge and thinks of the Doge of Venice?
 
There is so many things that are wrong in the 2nd picture.
 
Back