Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,226 comments
  • 5,809,243 views
10363512_672356339486083_8359008445538339616_n.jpg

10297668_790927224251663_8302315280044002448_n.jpg
 
I was going to post that, but I forgot. Oh well. :lol:
 
Most of them, I imagine. You think just seeing the number of people doing that would be a sign that it's not nearly as funny and original as you think it is.

Must be a pain to get just a normal picture with the tower.
 
Most of them, I imagine. You think just seeing the number of people doing that would be a sign that it's not nearly as funny and original as you think it is.

Must be a pain to get just a normal picture with the tower.
Except the odds are they got the idea by seeing it in photos before they went there, and they're just enjoying a little thing on their vacation, rather than worrying about the opinions of people on the internet.
 
The Austriala one is cool.

Though by GTP standards it would probably be not so, since it's not subtle or understated at all.
 
Back