Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Argh, I can't log back in on PSN.
There is a maintenance going on but I was online up untill I reseted the modem :\
I thought maybe it could help, since I wasn't able to log online on GT5's server, usually when I get that message, I simply reset my internet connections and everything is fine. I guess its the PSN huge maintenance. I'll keep trying for a few.

Sorry about your weekend :(
Truenos should already be complete and tomorrow I will complete the B4 2.0GT spec. Bs. Enjoy your evening my friend.

I guess this will take an extra day thanks to the maintenance. Or maybe not :sly:

Last edited:
Doc, please tell me I did not send the wrong one last week? :ouch:
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic

There is a Touring model of it and hoping I sent the right one?

Seems like PSN is back up and running? 2 of my PS3 could not log in earlier today and it works now :D

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Atlantic Blue Pearl)
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Brilliant Silver Metallic)

sent 👍

This ^^^ 👎👎
Very frustrating....I've given up :ouch:

Are we getting a new OP soon Drev? 👍

Yeah, it was a pain but I manage to get back online after a few more tries.
I really don't know where to go from now with the wanted list :boggled:
I was aiming at maybe helping the marketplace community in these rough time but there is a few things I wanna make sure before I start. I'll try nevertheless to expand OP in the upcoming days 👍.

I guess this will take an extra day thanks to the maintenance. Or maybe not :sly:

Yeah, all cool ;)
Everything should be fine I hope.

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Atlantic Blue Pearl)
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Brilliant Silver Metallic)

sent 👍

Great, thanks a bunch.
btw, Looking forward to see you on the track, you and Gazelle and Taz, I hope our schedule will let us :)👍

Doc, please tell me I did not send the wrong one last week? :ouch:
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03: Brilliant Silver Metallic

There is a Touring model of it and hoping I sent the right one?

Seems like PSN is back up and running? 2 of my PS3 could not log in earlier today and it works now :D

I don't think so mate. Don't think I saw a Touring car in a long time, will get back to you as soon I check back 👍

Hope you had a nice weekend, I won't ask any details cause I know The rule ;)
Chat soon.

God damn, I make extra care to grey down the car I received and still miss them. I'm getting old :\
Sorry about that DZ, at least its not a duplicate since Chip sent it to 2023. Its partially a reason why I'm not too anxious to expand wanted list, I can hardly wrap my head around these japanese cars :(

Nah, no worries bud :cheers: HP PS3 does not really have anything going on :ouch:

Thanks on the Wagon :D This will help big time :cheers:

Nah, no worries bud :cheers: HP PS3 does not really have anything going on :ouch:

Thanks on the Wagon :D This will help big time :cheers:

All cool with the Sport Wagon 👍
Did you hear about the rumor in the news section?
I'm starting to think it might be on PS3 since we are getting no new stuff since awhile now.
Chat soon :)

All cool with the Sport Wagon 👍
Did you hear about the rumor in the news section?
I'm starting to think it might be on PS3 since we are getting no new stuff since awhile now.
Chat soon :)

:lol: yeah till I opened the page and found that they corrected the info.

Actually dont mind GT5 for a while :ouch: Still at it with a few things :P, but gladly go for GT6 if it is better :D

Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK '98 (Pure White) sent.

And on that bombshell...

How long ago did you complete all the cars or majority of the cars? :eek:!!!

:bowdown:!

Doc, nothing in OP :( :nervous: <-- I got the shakes going :P

:dopey:👍
Woohoo, many many thanks for all your help guys.

I will try my best to add new stuff in wanted in the near future, the good thing now is everything should go to tur1smo2023. Will also make sure I don't screw up or miss anymore.

Its not looking good for tomorrow night for the races, I was hoping I could participate but I will be back a bit too late, like 7:30 pm at best :\

btw it wouldn't surprise me anymore if they launched GT6 on PS3. Its been awhile since they stop feeding us stuff. I mean the Willow Spring and Seatle trailer, also the NSX. I mean its been since november and nothing. So maybe the next teaser will be the big one since they learned how to not jump the gun with all the delay GT5 had.

Last edited:
Back