**GasolineJunkie's Ticket Exchange**

i'd like a lvl 23 ticket, you can check out my tickets and cars here,all can be traded so take your pick http://www.mygranturismo.net/21453
I can wait a few days,just pm me if we have a deal

Would REALLY love to have a Level 23 ticket. I just haven't got the time to win any of those 3 online events myself because of my stupid finals!

Have these to offer:

Ticket Level 17
Ticket Level 12
Ticket Level 9
Ticket Level 5

Would SERIOUSLY appreciate a trade!

To be honest, I'd pretty much be prepared to gift ALL my tickets to you in exchange for a 23!

I have a level 21 and a pending 17 ticket... If i can have a 23 that would be great!

Hey guys, I have a few people that I am waiting to hear back from. If all of those trades go well, I could be booked until the 27th. Let me see how those go, and I will be in touch with all of you throught PM. Cheers.

Ok guys, I'm looking to fill the gaps in my trading schedule in the OP. I will give you any ticket that I have for any ticket that I don't have.

Help me get this thing filled up. 👍 Cheers.

Last edited:
I have a 1990 that you dont have ;)
Would like the 1969 on 11th July if possible plz.

EDIT: Congratulations on the baby :)

Haha, thank you very much.

That's a deal. Please send FR to GasolineJunkee. Cheers.

Aha more happy news for you. On July 10th i will receive 1979 from a trusted trader. Maybe we could work a 2nd deal 👍 after we're done with our first

Aha more happy news for you. On July 10th i will receive 1979 from a trusted trader. Maybe we could work a 2nd deal 👍 after we're done with our first

Perfect! Is the 14th ok? Let me know what you would like from my end.

Yup 14th is is great! Would like the '06 plz. Book me in 👍

Done. 👍

I have a 1000 ticket and want a 23 ticket add me Roush_fan_99

Sorry, I have a bunch of 1000 tickets already. I'm only looking for tickets that I don't have listed in the OP since I have limited time available. Do you have any other tickets that I don't have?

GasolineJunkie
Sorry, I have a bunch of 1000 tickets already. I'm only looking for tickets that I don't have listed in the OP since I have limited time available. Do you have any other tickets that I don't have?

No, any tradable car from the NCD?

"7/31 - '97 ---> GReeK_W1ZaRd for his generosity"

Thats right peeps, although not my purpose, most of times your generosity will be rewarded. Heh I like that :D

"7/31 - '97 ---> GReeK_W1ZaRd for his generosity"

Thats right peeps, although not my purpose, most of times your generosity will be rewarded. Heh I like that :D

Haha!!! Thanks for resurrecting my buried thread! :)

Yep, you have done more than enough for me so its the least I could do. 👍

Why are some of the birthday tickets red?

Umm, ermm, uhh, did you happen to read the OP Mr. Human? 💡

I thought that I explained pretty decently in there. :scared:

EDIT: @ crushed, no sir sorry. I've got a few of those already. Plus I'm not really taking any more bookings right now.

Last edited:
Yea....my friend's threads are not allowed to be buried! Btw, the fact that you will get the '42, '44, '49 is very interesting. However im not changing anything, just glad you'll be getting some tickets that i dont have, so we swap later on 👍

Yea....my friend's threads are not allowed to be buried! Btw, the fact that you will get the '42, '44, '49 is very interesting. However im not changing anything, just glad you'll be getting some tickets that i dont have, so we swap later on 👍

I appreciate that! Yea, we'll have to work something out. 👍

You see that, there are some really cool people here on this forum. For someone to just see that you are missing something and say Hey, I'll give you this for free, speaks volumes about their character. :)

andy54321, one more time, I thank you, and will be looking out for you.

EDIT: @ Greek, if you would be more interested in these new additions because you think they may be more difficult to get than the ones that I'm scheduled to send you, I will have no problem switching. Just let me know.

I appreciate that! Yea, we'll have to work something out. 👍

You see that, there are some really cool people here on this forum. For someone to just see that you are missing something and say Hey, I'll give you this for free, speaks volumes about their character. :)

andy54321, one more time, I thank you, and will be looking out for you.

EDIT: @ Greek, if you would be more interested in these new additions because you think they may be more difficult to get than the ones that I'm scheduled to send you, I will have no problem switching. Just let me know.

No no, the schedule remains as it is. All i need is that i know at least someone has them, then im good. And yea....like Monatsende says: "SHARE THE LOVE" :lol: well said bud 👍

GReeK_W1ZaRd
No no, the schedule remains as it is. All i need is that i know at least someone has them, then im good. And yea....like Monatsende says: "SHARE THE LOVE" :lol: well said bud 👍

You got it.

Latest Posts

Back