GBRC "Grumpy British Racing Club" Home of clean racing.

Thanks for all the help. Are the Thursday and Sunday sessions standalone? I'm struggling to make tonight but I can definitely make Sunday.

Thanks for all the help. Are the Thursday and Sunday sessions standalone? I'm struggling to make tonight but I can definitely make Sunday.
Sunday is race night , so usually practice is Thursday for the race , but you are welcome to join on Sunday...there is a lobby open most nights anyway. Do you have discord? All the info and schedules are on there...

We cannot post links to other websites clockwork.
Could you delete the link by editing your post please. 👍

Last edited:
1000049427.png

This will be my prevailing memory from this evening. Like Alonso at Monaco 😅

Tonight's schedule

Lobby opens from 18:30 uk time

Classic formula practice.
If anyone joining that does not have the Honda RA272 formula car we will switch over to testing.

Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 Testing
Testing for new series with the Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 With the following specification.
Racing exhaust.
Power restrictor.
Brake balance controller.
Racing pads and Brakes
Customisable racing transmission
Customisable racing susspension
customisable lsd
Racing clutch and fly wheel.
Weight reduction stages 1, 2 and 3
Wide body modification
Front aero type B.
Rear aero type A.
Wing custom, low, type 07
Just so I'm on the right page, I assume this is the setup for Sunday's race too? Racing mediums, restricted to 221BHP?

Just so I'm on the right page, I assume this is the setup for Sunday's race too? Racing mediums, restricted to 221BHP?
This is the spec for Sundays race.

Car:
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12 @ 221 BHP - 1053 Kg

Specification:
Racing medium tyres
Customisable race suspension
Customisable LSD
Customisable ECU
Customisable transmission
Racing silencer
Racing brakes and pads
Brake balance controller
Racing clutch and fly wheel
Weight reduction stages 1,2 and 3
Adjust ECU to 87% to get to 221 BHP
Wide Body
Front splitter type B
Rear diffusor type A
Wing custom set low type 07

Updated OP:
It is important to reply to this thread before adding GBRC-members to your PSN friends list.
This allows us to verify incoming friends requests.

Hello guys, thanks for responding to my friend request on the PS. I’ve played Gran Turismo on and off since GT3, always on the controller and offline so still very much new to racing online and joining teams. I mentioned to Lunchbox that I’m in a different zone so let’s see how that plays out! Thanks and looking forward to some clean races with all of you - though I’ll probably finish dead last haha :)

Hello guys, thanks for responding to my friend request on the PS. I’ve played Gran Turismo on and off since GT3, always on the controller and offline so still very much new to racing online and joining teams. I mentioned to Lunchbox that I’m in a different zone so let’s see how that plays out! Thanks and looking forward to some clean races with all of you - though I’ll probably finish dead last haha :)
Most of of our drivers use wheels, I myself use a controller as well.
We cater for drivers new to online racing so you're in good company there.
Racing and practice starts 8pm UK so you will be early in the morning when you race I think.
Time and positions are not what we look for, all we want is gentlemanly conduct on track and off track and most of all for you to enjoy yourself.
Look forward to seeing you on track soon.

Back