Gear for 1000 Tickets

• Thread starter gtptrader
  • 61 comments

gtptrader

(Banned)
Ok here is the deal I enjoy 1000 Ticket's for I'm willing to offer the following:

120 (4 sets) gear (helmets or suits or combined) for your 1000 Ticket.

I can mostly trade in the evening after 7:00pm est

Let me know so we can make a deal !!!

Also just to let potential traders know I have all the gear 100% 👍

Also please feel free to send the 1000 Ticket after you get all the 120 Gear as I know they fill the gift box.

Last edited:
Wow, I would like to get on this after my other trades run out. I will be in touch. 👍

Hi,

Are you still looking? I've got quite a few 1000's however cant trade until tomorrow. Have you got all the gear?

Thanks

You just like being busier than everyone else.... better hope you don't sprain your thumb.... :sly:

Hi,

Are you still looking? I've got quite a few 1000's however cant trade until tomorrow. Have you got all the gear?

Thanks

I have all 100% of gear. PM me for psn information and we can setup a trade tomorrow as well let me know the 4 sets of gear you would like

4 Sets, as said, is a generous amount. I'd trade you a 1000 Ticket today if you are still up for a trade, add me PSN ID: GTP_ARP93.

4 Sets, as said, is a generous amount. I'd trade you a 1000 Ticket today if you are still up for a trade, add me PSN ID: GTP_ARP93.

Ok PM me and I shall provide psn information and let me know the 4 sets you want.

Ah yes but I got a disaster recovery plan from this morning all worked out. It was actually pretty awesome how it all unfolded. :scared::crazy::sly:

awesome for Doobie... he got 2 tickets out of the deal..... :dopey:

Yes but one was a dupe of what he sent oh well we all make mistakes at times

You bet we do... had more than my share... at least back in the day you could just send from another account and fix it the same day.... now you have to wait to get it fixed....

I'll give you a 1000 ticket for your 120 gears on 13th July.

EDIT: Do you have a suit or helmet that looks like Sebastian Vettel's (for my driver called N.Vettel)? Also, do you have a suit/helmet that looks like Fernando Alonso's. If so, I would those suits to be included in the gear that you send me. Thanks :).

Get back to me then but right now I would have to say NO 👎

:(. Why? I promise I will send you. And over 34 posts per day? Jesus. I thought I posted a lot. BTW my post count is actually about 200 more but a moderator deleted my thread and my post count went down by almost 200 :(.

Take care and chat soon

Bye for now :)

Last edited:
:(. Why? I promise I will send you. And 34.17 posts per day (at this moment in time)? Jesus. I thought I posted a lot. BTW my post count is actually about 200 more but a moderator deleted my thread and my post count went down by almost 200 :(.

Take care and chat soon

Post count doesn't matter when it comes to being trustworthy. Its the quality of the posts that do. If a terd has 1 million posts, its still a terd.

Oh and by saying "Take care and chat soon, Bye for now." you are copying off of one of the most trustworthy people on the forum. :dunce:

Post count doesn't matter when it comes to being trustworthy. Its the quality of the posts that do. If a terd has 1 million posts, its still a terd.

Oh and by saying "Take care and chat soon, Bye for now." you are copying off of one of the most trustworthy people on the forum. :dunce:

I never said post count matters. I was just giving him the facts. And I'm sure christara won't mind me borrowing his phrases ;).

Ok time to get back on topic before a moderator comes

Take care and chat soon

I never said post count matters. I was just giving him the facts. And I'm sure christara won't mind me borrowing his phrases ;).

Ok time to get back on topic before a moderator comes

Take care and chat soon

Dude I didn't say to PM me and with a PM READ OMG.

And a Friendship request as well !!!!!

Yes please ditch the signature it really it a rip off from another very fine member

For my 1000th (Double Diamond for thoses who know me)

@Ferrari_1996

11111111111111a.jpg

Well that didn't take long. :lol:

Did you ask him? That's like his trademark.

Back