Gear for 1000 Tickets

• Thread starter gtptrader
  • 61 comments
Umm...No. But don't worry. It's not the end of the world.

I'm not worried, just hope you realize everybody knows where you got that from. ;)

Hey I'd be flattered if someone wanted to be like me. :) So I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

See with me there is only one maybe with a name change but still the same ;)

Do not know if you could shrink the file size on it? (image size?)

tazmaniandevil2.gif

tazmaniandevil1.gif

But just thought it might work for your avatar.
Could not find one holding a Can of beer.:drool:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

That is SWEET looking I will have to check that out. As always you well ROCK !!!!

Sorry I tried to resist caps but I can't resist at times ;)

:(. Why? I promise I will send you. And over 34 posts per day? Jesus. I thought I posted a lot. BTW my post count is actually about 200 more but a moderator deleted my thread and my post count went down by almost 200 :(.

Take care and chat soon

Bye for now :)

Isn't it past your bedtime?

I will do the premium membership (double at that) then see what I can do as there is a user with one that's well distracting LOL

They are just pretty cool a few of them.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I will do the premium membership (double at that) then see what I can do as there is a user with one that's well distracting LOL

If chris couldn't do it neither could you, I saw when he changed it. ;)

Hey I'd love to get in on this, im at work now, I'll be available in 4 hours my psn is cderip if you want to add me I'll send the ticket when I get home. Let me know if thats cool.

Hey I'd love to get in on this, im at work now, I'll be available in 4 hours my psn is cderip if you want to add me I'll send the ticket when I get home. Let me know if thats cool.

Sure i'll add you but please let me know the 4 sets you want and you will not get till tomorrow as I will be crashing for bed in less then 3 hours ;)

I remembered you posted in many "gear" trading threads this sad smiley.
Just thought you wanted it back, now you've started with it too :P

Don't say sorry when you don't mean it....another lesson :D
It is just funny when people raise their judging finger first and then start doing it themself later.

But I wish you the best of luck... :)

Don't say sorry when you don't mean it....another lesson :D
It is just funny when people raise their judging finger first and then start doing it themself later.

But I wish you the best of luck... :)

Well unfortunately I raised my judging finger too far which then poked my brain and this idea was produced LOL 💡

Back