Get together online - LfS name list

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt4005
  • 79 comments
  • 20,917 views
Demo Racer
ingame name:Starlet
mostly in some demo drift servers. otherwise it's nice, but some idiots just insist driving on the opposide direction and crashing to others..:indiff: :ouch:
 
in S2, there is pretty much no wrecking. if there is, they get banned. :p
 
I'm an S2 demo racer.

Licence: RICHARDO

In- Game: Richard

Pretty easy to remember eh? :)
 
Player Name: Keef
License name: Keef
Plate: VTEC YO (I couldn't resist)
 
I've been playing LFS lately, so here's a bit of info.

Demo Racer(sigh)
Name: Jeff13b
Plate: 1+3+3=7
 
both: [HKS]gdzila

plates: HECTIC
[HKS]
I SLIDE
 
my mate is

s2 licence: evo_8_u

screen name: [HKS] asskicka

plates : HKS
 
As some of you post everything or nearly nothing. Only post your ingame and license name.

I'm not interested in plate names or whatsoever. Don't post your CV here.

Your name here on the board
License name
Ingame name

That's it. Thanks!
 
Ingame name: Either Speedster502 or Speedster502 [COP]
License Name: Speedster502
 
Sh0cKwAvE is my online name.
Im still a demo racer, i dont have money right now to buy S2.
I like to Drift, Usually On BGR Drift Girlz or HF Show Drift Server.
Ive only had the game for 3 days and apparently am liked by the BGR Team, because they gave me admin.
 
I'm 'Jamez'.

You'll usually find me in Redline Racing 2 trying to improve my lap times.

I've only had the game for a few days now, but I've already managed to get the FOX to do low 1:02's at Aston Club. :D
 
Lincense: The Onig
Name: The Onig ...im a newbie, just have LFS for only 2 DAYS now.
 
Name "ChrisUAE"
license plate "Dubai600"

mainly racing blackwood track in XF GT - i'm a demo racer
 
I'm LiveMusic there, license plate is LIVE. Demo only for now.
 
Screen Name: Bee
License Plate: I<3Loli

Been playing for just over a year and a half now, I'm an S2 racer usually found on Redline Racing 2.
:)
 
yeah i think i've seen u :p how many bmw f1 cars have you destroyed?
 
Name: Richard

Demo Racer, so I'm always in a XF GTi-only Blackwood server, running average laps of 1:36 or so, occasionally dipping into the 1:35's, usually found in LFS Demo League.
 
yeah i think i've seen u :p how many bmw f1 cars have you destroyed?

Haha well lets put it this way, if it was real life, I sure wouldn't get a company car..
 
I might have seen you too actually but I am usually on [TC] Driving Jamica or however you spell it.
 
Name online is AdamSWE

I'm a demo racer, often found offline doing hotlaps to improve my driving technique and/or setups, but I'm always down for some good ol' bumper to bumper racing. :)
 
I played a while back in like patch G, then dropped for a while, came back at like T, then left and came back a couple days ago to X.

Names I have assumed:

[360*]FisherPHD
Zachizzle
FisherPHD
standard235

And my plate change frequently. It's blank right now.
 
I'll more than likely be on Redline 2 tonight from around 10pm GMT if anyone fancies a race. :)
 
Really.... I must dig out LfS then. :D

Edit: Forgot to say, Venari / VENARI - in the Blue XRTurbo. :)
 
Stevisiov, is my user name, but my nickname for the race is steve pankhurst.
 
License name: VTRacing
In-game: VTRacing

Spending a bit of time on the CTRA servers
 
Demo racer, plan on getting S2 in a few months

In game name: Trogdor
Number plate 666
 
S2 License
Name: SAJAX

Number plate changes all the time >_<

Really need to get a wheel

EDIT: 1000 posts
 
Just a quick update, my name is now Gambit~.

Usually on Conedodgers 1.
:)
 
Back