• Thread starter KAlex122
  • 6 comments
Austria
Austria
KAlex122
Successor of Ghost of Tsushima

Out in 2025 (presumably).

New protagonist (Atsu), new era (1603).

GoT was one of my favourite games since the early Assassin's Creed parts and Witcher 3. Very hyped (which is something I'm very rarely).

Right now (expectedly) only announced for PS5.

Last edited:
This has to be Day One for me. GoT was one of my most played games of PS4 & then 5. So another Sucker Punch title is very welcome.

I’m excited for this game can’t wait to see it in action
Edit: Watched the full trailer and this looks very good. TBH I think it is good that that they left Jin's story open ended and moved to the new setting. I saw the flintlock rifle and I got really excited to see it. Hopefully they will release a demo for this before release

Last edited:
I can't believe I waited so long for Ghost of Tsushima to get the slightest whiff of a price drop, bought it immediately and still haven't played it years later and now there's a PC version and a sequel. I need to get my affairs in order, clearly.

I can't believe I waited so long for Ghost of Tsushima to get the slightest whiff of a price drop, bought it immediately and still haven't played it years later and now there's a PC version and a sequel. I need to get my affairs in order, clearly.
This is your wake up call Mr Sesselpupser

Get to it, it’s one of the best games of its generation.

On a side note, I think I may reinstall it and do another play through.

Back