Glitch Helmet & Suit + All Mattes,Shifts ,Chromes & Gear

• Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 407 comments
DriifterzZ
I dont see what is funny. You are offering 10 mattes, chromes or colourshifts for anything on your wanted list. Please dont advertise something if your not actually offering it.

With the upmost respect bro , I'm asking for tickets for 10 paints , and yes you're right maybe I should ask for 10 matte light Grays for my ten chromes , but I don't need 10 matte light Gray paints I only need 1 , so if you consider yourself a respectable member of this forum them maybe you wouldn't try to take advantage of my good nature . Sorry bro I'm not a push over as you obviously think , so have a bit of respect and offer a reasonable deal for what you need , this thread is not strict and trades are flexible but what you are asking or expecting is crazy :dunce:

With the upmost respect bro , I'm asking for tickets for 10 paints , and yes you're right maybe I should ask for 10 matte light Grays for my ten chromes , but I don't need 10 matte light Gray paints I only need 1 , so if you consider yourself a respectable member of this forum them maybe you wouldn't try to take advantage of my good nature . Sorry bro I'm not a push over as you obviously think , so have a bit of respect and offer a reasonable deal for what you need , this thread is not strict and trades are flexible but what you are asking or expecting is crazy :dunce:

I'm not saying your a push over, its just your saying you can offer 10 of each colour to any number of people so I assume that your just duping the colours, taking into account the huge amount of dupers out there who offer something seemingly too good because they get to keep their original item plus whatever they've been traded. Which is what it looked like you where doing, but i'm not saying you are a duper.

DriifterzZ
I'm not saying your a push over, its just your saying you can offer 10 of each colour to any number of people so I assume that your just duping the colours, taking into account the huge amount of dupers out there who offer something seemingly too good because they get to keep their original item plus whatever they've been traded. Which is what it looked like you where doing, but i'm not saying you are a duper.

Of course I dupe them , but it still means I have to use 2 days of trading to send 10 paints and I'm not going to do that for 1 paint chip received ? Mate I send a lot of stuff to people for free anyway I'm one few here offering ten paints , if you offered more than just 1 chip for my ten that would of been fine , if paints were unlimited sends that would of been fine too but there not which is why I lol at your offer , ad me and I'll send you a chrome for free dude it's no biggy ;)

Jackthalad
I have matte light grey I will trade for matte Black

Yeah cool mate . I'm not at my ps3 right now , but if you fr triggsie 1 I'll ad and send you matte black as soon as I can , probably about 5 hours time , thanks ;)

Yeah cool mate . I'm not at my ps3 right now , but if you fr triggsie 1 I'll ad and send you matte black as soon as I can , probably about 5 hours time , thanks ;)

ok mate np thanks

Lammy77
i do have all the lvl tickets, maybe i have a gap @ 12/13 july:dopey:

It's ok mate I have all too , it's all cool mate , I don't forget things , you once sent me a super touring for free ;)

Lammy77
:scared:sssst, dont say it out loud, now everybody wants 1 for free:lol:

Lol sorry dude gear incoming 5 minutes;)
Join myself and others here tonight for some fun shuffle and skylarking ;)

k im online 2 clear my giftbox, i also like chopper 16, since it got lost somewhere on the web.....

Hey man! I have level 21/22/23/24 tickets. Take your pick.

need these from you:

Matte Black
Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Green
Matte Purple

I can send after reset(July 8)

PureLogic
Hey man! I have level 21/22/23/24 tickets. Take your pick.

need these from you:

Matte Black
Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Green
Matte Purple

I can send after reset(July 8)

No worries , 23, I'll send shortly , ad triggsie1 and leave a message , 👍

Latest Posts

Back