• 407 comments
Whooa I,ll have them. Please.
Is this a new competition who asks first.LOL
Bye for now.:)

No because if it was i'd of asked first :lol:

Oh man. Its not a fastest finger thing, Oh well thats me out of it.LOL
bafingers.jpg

Bye for now.:)

Sorry guys haven't been on here for a bit , i've been working hard , missed your posts :lol: sorry ;)
Come some one will take a nibble tonight I can feel it ;)
It's been so long since I traded my paints they're starting to fade!

I've 21, 22, 23 and 24 tickets, I'd like few gold chromes and grey, black mattes.

I cand send you the ticket right now.

robertowjr
I've 21, 22, 23 and 24 tickets, I'd like few gold chromes and grey, black mattes.

I cand send you the ticket right now.

No worries 23 please , fr triggsie1 and I'll ad you in about 20 minutes if that's ok and send your paints too , put a message on the fr so I know who you are ;)

Hey, Alex I am after Light red, Dark red, Green, Brown and White matte. Let me know what you want for them, and I will try and help you out. I have Lv. 21, 23, and 24. I also have around 230 cars, most of which have been fully tuned (the best ones) and paints. Thanks.

willas29
Hey, Alex I am after Light red, Dark red, Green, Brown and White matte. Let me know what you want for them, and I will try and help you out. I have Lv. 21, 23, and 24. I also have around 230 cars, most of which have been fully tuned (the best ones) and paints. Thanks.

I can do paints tommorrow mate , pm me then and we can trade ;) đź‘Ť

Do you still have those Maziora colors? Been trying to hunt them down, without buying that Toyota too many times.

I need the all 3 Matte Blue's, Brown, & the Orange.
Could also go for that Midnight Purple III.

What would you like for them?

Back