Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,351 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo Silly Kitten.

Fixed.

Now I'm twice in part-time.. I was NascarManiaco99, I just asked Jordan to change my username. :lol:
 
Now I'm twice in part-time.. I was NascarManiaco99, I just asked Jordan to change my username. :lol:

oooo

So I put you down 3 Times? :odd:
 
Kitty y u so stupid.
 
Kitty y u so stupid.

< :D

Well, because first I believe no one noticed my username change. :lol:
Second because you didn't pay attention..

I guess that's it.
 
I've discovered that a Honda Fit is faster on dirt than a Honda S2000.
 
I think the S2000 could've gone faster... but then you'd have gone faster again so..
 
It is confirmed. I will miss the first race
 
Kitten are you happy im missing it?
 
Kitten are you happy im missing it?

Judging from the post he liked, yes. I think all kittens like to see there enemies missed any event just so they get an easy win.
 
I believe I won't be making the 1st round as well (my friends wanna me to join them in a event where you pay the entry fee and you can have a much ice cream as you want... problem is I don't like ice cream :lol:)
 
Yeah, I was online, so hopefully I can keep up in the race. :p
 
GTP Username: The Bman
PSN Username: Stormtrooper2178
Nationality (optional): 'Murican
Car: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Body/Wheel Colour: Brilliant Black (both body and wheel)
 
:lol: 'Murican
 
@TheKitten I have to ask you how you will proceed in the ballast forward/behind deal? I don't see one single way on how to supervise this.
 
I can't check cars like GT5. Hopefully I can trust people.
 
no :lol: But Racing Brakes yes.
 
Why can't everyone just use Racing Brakes obligatorily?
 
Because Limited cars don't use racing brakes.
 
Yeah whatever, excellent explanation :rolleyes:

I don't feel like running limited anymore, I can't find anything I like to drive in it. Guess I'll just stick to the Quattro and the Escort.
 
You gonna miss out. Do you have a Escort yet?
 
I have both of my Rally cars, atleast 20 cars which together are worth more than most of my country and am now literally made of money and Ring Laps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back