Gold or Silver chrome for your Bugatti! Race Cars available!

One paint chip for each car!

Mazda Furai Concept´08 Silver

BUGATTI Veyron Dualtone

Black/Black (done! THX to Wienish)
Blue/Black Blue
Green/Ebony
Grey/Silver Gold (pending!)
Grey Gold/Grey Green
Light Gold/Silver
Light Blue/Dark Blue
Light Blue/Grey Blue
Light Green/Dark Green
Pearl/Polar (done! THX to Clunthoo!)
Red/black
Silver/Dark Blue
Silver Grey/Mocca Brown
Sterling/Graphite
Titanium Grey/Black
White/Orange
White Silver/Grey Silver
White/Soft Silver

or you can join the Racecarsharing when you have one of those cars: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187043

Last edited:
I have the red/black bugatti

Is it in this style or the flip of it?
cars5_2.jpg

I am yet to see the flip and am wondering if it exists in the world of GT5... Sorry for hijacking, OP

Last edited:
Is it in this style or the flip of it?
cars5_2.jpg

If it's the flip i'll offer you a gold & silver chrome :)...

Sorry for hijacking OP ;)

@ MrDinosaw94 u are really the lowest person i have ever seen here if u are looking for cars make ur own thread and do not spoil trades for other people to offer them more in there Thread !!!!👎

Hey I got the the perl/polar one. Do you have any silver chrome? if not gold chrome will be fine :)

Hang on a minute... "lowest person i have seen..." thats a bit of an overstatement. I was simply offering and asking if anyone had seen one in that style before. Rereading the post it came on way to strong and i apologise. OP, i have two Veyrons at this point in time. A solid yellow (screwed up by painting it) and a two tone i got by trading prior to the duping craze.

Now as i realise that i made myself look like a total and utter **** you can have the two tone one, for free, just checking the colour's now for you :)

EDIT: my original post has been changed. Sorry guys, i feel really small right now :(

EDIT 2: OK, i checked it out and it is Grey/Silver Gold M which is in your list. PM me and i'll send it asap. Sorry once more :(

Last edited:
Hang on a minute... "lowest person i have seen..." thats a bit of an overstatement. I was simply offering and asking if anyone had seen one in that style before. Rereading the post it came on way to strong and i apologise. OP, i have two Veyrons at this point in time. A solid yellow (screwed up by painting it) and a two tone i got by trading prior to the duping craze.

Now as i realise that i made myself look like a total and utter **** you can have the two tone one, just checking the colour's now for you :)

that´s very nice of you. So let´s just forget about the bad start. Everyone makes mistakes! :sly:

Back