Gran Turismo 2 Videos

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
United States
Columbia, MD.
Parnelli_Bones
I see no GT2 videos thread, so I'mma make a new one. Been a while since I've posted here. Some of you (okay, maybe one of you) may remember the Yuppy Scum series I was writing long ago. Close to 20 years ago! Well, here's the Grindelwald race Graham Wellington won. And I'll post other videos as well, as I find and upload 'em. Cheers. :cheers:

... Gotta say, it's really amazing how close these races can be in the 2nd game.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting TumeK5. Been so long since I've done GT2 license tests! Wow, Red Rock Speedway. :)

Nice, thanks for adding some vids to this thread! I really need to continue adding other replays I've still got saved on ancient memory cards from 20 years ago. :embarrassed:

Punka94: Look at you work through traffic! neck on neck with that Corvette. Clean driving, too. Really impressive.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for adding some vids to this thread! I really need to continue adding other replays I've still got saved on ancient memory cards from 20 years ago. :embarrassed:

Punka94: Look at you work through traffic! neck on neck with that Corvette. Clean driving, too. Really impressive.
Thanks Parnelli Bones!!! Its not easy to be clean with "That IA", but that doesnt take away the fun of it. I'm also slow at uploading videos. I hope you publish yours soon so we can add views to your YouTube channel jajajaja

Back