Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 975,224 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jl loh ni Custom Image.jpg
 
47QXwcP.png


This were my Everest! It took me 1 1/2 month, playing every freeking day, to nail it!!! When I finally got the first place I was in the middle of the Döttinger Höhe straight. My hands was shaking so much I had to pause for about 5 minutes to calm down before the finals turns!!!
 
Last edited:
Lol :D the white/gold dress thing. That's the most stupid thing I ever saw. Was obviously digitally manipulated. (And I could still tell it was black and blue) lol
TBH if you turned the brightness up it will show different color, slightly.
 
Lol :D the white/gold dress thing. That's the most stupid thing I ever saw. Was obviously digitally manipulated. (And I could still tell it was black and blue) lol
Apparently different people have different colour receptors in their eyes which can behave different particularly with blue and they can get confused into doing some white balance correction (which everyone does all the time) and the brain choose to think it's white. Some people are more susceptible than others.


The only image manipulation is happening behind peoples eyes.
 
I didn't understand the joke, am i missing something here?

GT6 parody of #TheDress. A debate on social media where people are seeing different colours in an image of a dress.
 
Now i'm really terrified about this :scared::scared:

I can't even sleep anymore, it isn't a joke anymore.
 
Last edited:
Not so long ago inside PD headquarters...
59768251.jpg
 
How did you guess it? :bowdown:
That was for Sierra. That was announced for February... o.o but wow we did get a track in February 2015 :D
 
That was for Sierra. That was announced for February... o.o but wow we did get a track in February 2015 :D

Yeah i know but it coincided it Midfield's release.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back