Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 969,893 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
q2o16.jpg

q2o8j.jpg
q2o6i.jpg
 
After seeing people complain about VGTs as new cars instead of real cars....(bear with me since I'm not yet much of a meme user.)

you-want-real-i9fbmc.jpg
your meme would be better if you used the Kazunori template.
 
your meme would be better if you used the Kazunori template.
Only made this one in make a meme net. Besides it fits well to people asks for a real cars DLC or update. And also I was searching for the Kaz meme but no good.
 
Ryk
Scion - they are Toyotas built in America - rebadged.

Like Acura to Honda.
I live in America so I know but i thought the car in the meme was a gt86 or Brz
 
We have no choice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back