Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 970,308 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
VBR
PD_Motto.jpg


;)
1558389_513901382062318_946423804_a.jpg
:lol:
 
VBR
That's the best unintentional argument against a custom vinyls/livery editor for Gran Turismo I've ever seen! :sly:
Yeah, with this, I really don't see any major issue with the livery editor...

Edit- well... Aside from the stray snot rocket
 
Last edited:
I had received a similar toy when I was like 4 or 5 years old (xmas presents, by a friend of my grandma) along with a Polistil slot car track and some Hot wheels, you can imagine the end of the story...:rolleyes:
 
It's been like this since GT1 really:

I've always thought of CS tires as an all-season type tire, so it sucks for anything that is designed to take a corner will any amount of speed.

However, it works for older cars. I have them on my Trans-Am and it feels just right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back