Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 975,031 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinning top = spinning car or a car that spins a lot.

I did the DP-100 seasonal, and I only spun out 50,083 times.

(This actually wasn't the case for me, I learned how to control the car with my right foot and countersteering, you can get gold that way. It actually took me 3 attempts to get the gold.)
 
I did the DP-100 seasonal, and I only spun out 50,083 times.
I nailed it the very second time. Gold and everything. Only issue on the 1st run is I kept going down the back straight, just to hit a wall. Turns out that I thought it was the full circuit. It was actually the short track for the event. #firstworldproblems
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryk
I use a DS3, I never spun it but also never experienced much understeer or oversteer, just a lot of grip and it was mind bendingly fast.
 
image.jpg
 
Pray tell how those are memes relating to GT6.
 
Too add to the Good Guy Greg meme, one combo we was running in S.N.A.I.L. a while back was the Toyota 2000GT at Apricot Hill.

I was in a practice lobby with @K1utch and after everyone else had left, it was just me and him. He immediately started to tell me what I was doing wrong and how I could correct it. He actually helped me to take my lap time down from a 1:44 to 1:42.

In ~30 minutes, I took 2 seconds off with just a few simple adjustments. I wish I had someone like him to coach me on being faster.

He is going to Silverstone for the GT Academy finals. I do really hope he takes the win.
 
Instantly came up with this after hearing reports (and confirmation) about both Nissan and Aston Martin VGTs having a simplified but modelled interior.

It has been like that since December 6th. The Mercedes-AMG VGT does in fact have a modeled, but blacked out interior. You can see the outline of the steering wheel, as is also the case of the BMW and Mitsubishi VGT cars.

*Obviously incorrect meme use*

This crap again? :rolleyes:

 
It's scumbag steve right? Seems like the correct use to me :p

No, he replaced the original image he posted with the Scumbag Steve picture.

He just saw that I called him out on it.
 

He just saw that I called him out on it.

Rather than 'call him out on it' like a you-know-what, why not post some better examples ?, the last 2 posts of yours are nothing but complaints, and this is my first post in here in quite some time, I currently don't have a meme to contribute, otherwise I would.
 
Rather than 'call him out on it' like a you-know-what, why not post some better examples ?, the last 2 posts of yours are nothing but complaints, and this is my first post in here in quite some time, I currently don't have a meme to contribute, otherwise I would.

When it gets so bad that @Famine has to step in and clean up the mess, that shows that some people do not care what this thread is supposed to be about, and @IneedSchool was right at the center of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hsv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back