Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Daily Race B Has A Teleporting Short Cut Glitch

If you’re playing the Gran Turismo 7 Daily Races this week you might have already noticed that there’s something a bit “sus” going on in one of the events. Some drivers in Race B at the Lago Maggiore West short course are recording qualifying times in the order of ten seconds faster than what should be possible...

If you're struggling with the Human Comedy mission, if you really, really, really just want to get it out of your way...

Well, this glitch is also working there.
I may or may not be doing this tonight instead of trying to beat it normally for the 50th time or whatever it is now. I've been second more times than I can count. Might as well knock it out b/c I'm never replaying it anyways

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Daily Race B Has A Teleporting Short Cut Glitch

If you’re playing the Gran Turismo 7 Daily Races this week you might have already noticed that there’s something a bit “sus” going on in one of the events. Some drivers in Race B at the Lago Maggiore West short course are recording qualifying times in the order of ten seconds faster than what should be possible...
The real sus thing here is the lack of Alfas in that image. Can't be expecting us to trust it when it doesn't represent the true Alfa Cup gameplay we've all come to know and.... love..?

The real sus thing here is the lack of Alfas in that image. Can't be expecting us to trust it when it doesn't represent the true Alfa Cup gameplay we've all come to know and.... love..?
I am enjoying the Nissan Silvia on this Race B

If you're struggling with the Human Comedy mission, if you really, really, really just want to get it out of your way...

Well, this glitch is also working there.
It's time then.

I never understand how people manage to find these glitches but they're hilarious lol

Last edited:
I am going out in left field that PD will investigate and reset EVERYBODY'S track experience, human comedy, anything that is rated using this track now that they know there is a glitch

That ruins the fun. Shame on PD. Smart asses are farming DR. Very soon A and A+ will be filled up with slower racers looking for trouble not to lose their loot.
I've decided that I'll use it in single-player mode (Human Comedy I think is the only really relevant event) but won't use it against other humans. I know my legit DR is a high B, maybe an A if I get a string of good circuits for me. SR I'm at an S. I can't compete with A/A+ drivers, I'm not that fast. There's no point in trying to farm DR for me or even glitching to P1 as I know I can't defend it and it'll just get messy.

I am going out in left field that PD will investigate and reset EVERYBODY'S track experience, human comedy, anything that is rated using this track now that they know there is a glitch
I thought about this, then decided i didn't care and glitched my Human Comedy anyways. I liken it to the Tomahawk glitch, or the engine glitch from the Cafe Menu Extra Books. They didn't pull those times, credits, or engines, I don't expect them to pull the Human Comedy results.

I do expect them to clear the leaderboards for the daily event though.

Last edited:
Doubt they'll touch the single player part, most likely they will reset the daily race leaderboard.
Well I did something stupid, In race B tonight, I parked my blue vette on the track to prevent cheaters to get to the glitch area, it didn't work, my car ghosted other cars passed right thru me and cheated. To top it off, I was disqualified from that race for excessive standing time, lost a bloody lot of DR points, from lower B to middle C.
That's what I get for trying to do the right thing

In all seriousness... how do people find these cheats? It can't be that they try all day and night for ways to find bugs. What the actual hell man!
I never understand how people manage to find these glitches but they're hilarious lol
All it takes is someone happening to pull over and stop at that bit of the map, or even just crash and come to a rest there. It's not complicated. Significantly more complex glitches have regularly been found in previous Gran Turismo games alone, let alone other games. I'm only surprised that it went this long without being widely known.

On the last race, all qual times were wiped, and that one was not in the race when started. The very next race is at red bull short!
That was a quick response to the issue...
1847ad51c7796-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_427138056469313_1668508033083.jpg1847ad5522e27-27720657D01D4B63844.315B375F96579043_message_427138061184648_1668508051502.jpg

Back