Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
the post on reddit hasnt gotten much attention yet. I commented some very rude things, but deleted it as to not draw more attention to it. Downvote the **** out of him. I'll DM anyone who still needs to know

I got the Nissan S15 engine and can swap it into the S13... Wow... I assume PD cursed my roulette rewards in return for me having used the Tomahawk in Tokio.
I thought about posting this just to cry you a river but you have gotten my attention because of something going on. Can someone DM me please and tell me what i missed?

I sure hope this Engine Swap/S Part Bonanza teaches PD a lesson... that the players enjoy earning parts through skill and talent instead of pure luck! Add a tournament that gives out these parts/swaps for the car you enter with!

Attachments

• tuning tourney.png
    tuning tourney.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 24
Probably wont be patched till server maintenance.

Thanks to the gtplanet ogs' for keeping it here and helping out fellow members. Hope famine and praiano get to grab some! Not sure how to tag..

Gonna take me a lunch! Hope i got enough time

Cats officially outta the bag, and in the worst way. ****ing Reddit dip****s of course begging for subs and likes. I seriously can’t stand this planet and validation seeking losers. I apologize for telling everyone not to post about it and causing OP to delete the post, but as previously stated, I wanted us to have the most time possible with this before all the other hands got in the cookie jar. Might as well just spill the beans at this point.

You can rewatch the video you get after completing the toyota and rotary menu book, getting a new ticket, then after opening it you can restart your game and do it all over again. Essentially infinite tickets

Cats officially outta the bag, and in the worst way. ****ing Reddit dip****s of course begging for subs and likes. I seriously can’t stand this planet and validation seeking losers. I apologize for telling everyone not to post about it and causing OP to delete the post, but as previously stated, I wanted us to have the most time possible with this before all the other hands got in the cookie jar. Might as well just spill the beans at this point.
Pretty sure PD know something is up either way, doubt they’ll put out a update within the next couple of hours. Tomorrow morning if anything.

Last edited:
You can rewatch the video you get after completing the toyota and rotary menu book, getting a new ticket, then after opening it you can restart your game and do it all over again. Essentially infinite tickets
Can also do the Honda one and get a bunch of NSX rally cars to sell if we are ever able to sell cars.

It seems that M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) is the rarest engine or you can't get it with this method. Or just unlucky.

It seems that M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) is the rarest engine or you can't get it with this method. Or just unlucky.
I think that engine was just for the State of Play video, and got replaced by the 964's engine in the actual release.

DM me too please

Last edited:
Did PD fix it? Just went to 'test' it out, but I only get to see the completed menu book pictures, no option to rewatch the video. Maybe the glitch is only on ps5?

I got a Toyota engine from the 6 star ticket, not sure what to do with it.

Back