Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming Next Week, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 90 comments
IMG_7451.jpeg

This ? :)

Last edited:
My hopes were on having a Nismo Z Tune R34 before a R35 derivative but, as a GT-R fan, is fine. I was hoping an older R35 rather than one of the latest versión, but that's fine as well.
What I was not expecting was that van. At first I thought it was a G Wagon but after closer inspection I realised I was wrong.
Still waiting for the 812, Z Tune and 18 Aston Vantage (among other from the datamine list) to come

Last edited:
I find this update bit odd, all 3 cars look very JDM, not sure about the van silhoutte still, but it may be a boring vehicle.

I wonder if Kaz is hoding out for the tokyo finals to reveal some Vision GT Hypercar concept, from a japanese manfacturer. We can all hope, right?

But right now he is like...

KAZ: Japanese CARS NEW UPDATE...
Godzilla Deal With It GIF

My hopes were on having a Nismo Z Tune R34 before a R35 derivative but, as a GT-R fan, is fine. I was hoping an older R35 rather than one of the latest versión, but that's fine as well.
+1

Was hoping for a R34 Z-Tune or R-Tune to follow the 400R sooner or later and seeing another R35 before that does seem like an odd choice, especially in regard to Nismo's 40th anniversary this year (there's also this Z NISMO for example, celebrating said anniversary).

Still nice to get an update this month. Looking forward to see what customization and performance upgrades the new cars offer.

I bet lotus and opel/vauxhall will Return with new cars or the other ones from the previous games or just cars from the previous games or the new ones that never been in a GT game before

K24A engine swap was a good addition. Will be interesting to see what’s next. rubs rabbits foot for an RS 500 swap

Hopefully, we’ll get the Bluish Black of the R31 GTS-R and factory colors of the EG.

The Hiace is such a necessity cause I find it so jarring people would make work van liveries on a classic bus, an ambulance, and a luxury family car. What Hiace they choose to model is any guess as they are multipurpose and can be both passenger cars or service cars. I can see them providing a customisation option to replace the rear windows to become paintable body panels, but having an empty rear boot for storage instead of rear seats means a lower default body weight that'll be useful for making it competitive once tuned.

Please enjoy this video that made me super intrigued to drive such a vehicle in GT.

Always good to see free content added to the game, that's always a given unless you're bonkers. (No sane person would ever go 'no! I DONT want any updates for this game').

This doesn't meant I don't want to see better racing events that aren't starting from half a lap down etc. Plus I'm really hoping they don't do that for the next game.

If they still have that catch up format as the bulk of the racing in GT8, then there's someone holding back what we would consider a 'race format' over a 'drive around some cars that are merely obstacles' and I'd have to start blaming Kaz for these bad ideas.

If it is indeed the case that he's the one that decides what goes into the game or not, he has the right to, but then he has to take the responsibility and criticism when desired features aren't added along with what gets taken out that we'd expect to remain.

It'll be interesting to see how GT8 will pan out, and it'll be a mere guessing game till its release on what we will lose and what we will gain...

It's kinda crazy how they are releasing another Evo when all of them are currently broken in the game
But hey, I definitely can't complain about that, give me all of them
Hopefully they will sort this,and the other cars with issues,in this update.Are we going to have to alter our set ups again though........😄

The Hiace is such a necessity cause I find it so jarring people would make work van liveries on a classic bus, an ambulance, and a luxury family car. What Hiace they choose to model is any guess as they are multipurpose and can be both passenger cars or service cars. I can see them providing a customisation option to replace the rear windows to become paintable body panels, but having an empty rear boot for storage instead of rear seats means a lower default body weight that'll be useful for making it competitive once tuned.

Please enjoy this video that made me super intrigued to drive such a vehicle in GT.

Whatever it is, I feel it's the low roof model. Kind of bummer for me since in Indonesia only high-roof models are sold (primarily by intercity mini-buses called "travel"), though Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune uses that model for the traffic vans.

I couldn't care less, especially after two months without nothing. I'm waiting for the full patch note, the only things that could make GT7 better might be in it.

Note that they have already abandoned the new silhouette format.

Just… Meh. That’s all i think this update is, even as a GT-R fan. But atleast it’s better than whatever KT is doing with TDU Solar Crown.

Last edited:
Interesting update outta nowhere really - whoever made that “prediction” must clearly be our new source of information.

Can’t wait for box racing to appear on custom race thread…

Not the most intresting choise in cars, i still belive for a more major update in november for the ps5 pro patch, those cars could just easily be part of that ps5 pro patch as well, i would much rather wait than getting those small 3 car updates.

Back