Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming October 3, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 249 comments
What happened with the Group B race? Was there a glitch I'm not aware of? Or....?
Nothing more than that it basically sucks quite a bit, and doing it right after the update meant having to do it again for the weekly challenges. TWICE. Fortunately I was one of those who waited a bit and got away with only the weekly runs.

Lots of people will have also tried to do that new Gr.B race in the shiny new Gr.B car that also came in that update, not realising the Impreza (and Celica) are completely uncompetitive in the class without BoP to help them.

Last edited:
Nothing more than that it basically sucks quite a bit, and doing it right after the update meant having to do it again for the weekly challenges. TWICE. Fortunately I was one of those who waited a bit and got away with only the weekly runs.
I'm not sure what sucks about it, but to each their own, I guess.

I hope pd fixed/changed/"refined" the physics in this upcoming update ._.
Since 1.49/1.50 my custom "daily" races have been really frustrating and I stopped playing because it stopped making fun.

I'm not sure what sucks about it, but to each their own, I guess.
Other than trying to get a clean race bonus while the AI is all over the road, out of control for half of the time and actively trying to hit you for the other half, not that much. Then again that alone already qualifies as sucking noticably. Still got the bonus on both rounds but it could hardly be called racing instead of survival.

Back