Gran Turismo 7 Game Update is Coming October 3, With Three New Cars

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 333 comments
Not gonna lie, I am pretty stoked about the Evo VIII as I am a huge Evo fan (owned an VIII for over 18 years), specifically the USDM ones. I'll buy like 10 of these.

I'll never understand the whole van thing. If that's your jam, more power to you.

Any word on what the Menu will be? Vans maybe?

Not gonna lie, I am pretty stoked about the Evo VIII as I am a huge Evo fan (owned an VIII for over 18 years), specifically the USDM ones. I'll buy like 10 of these.

I'll never understand the whole van thing. If that's your jam, more power to you.

Audi.

So I predicted Evolution Meeting event right, almost like a foreshadowing, but races I expected for it in the Custom Race Thread was wrong.

The question is whether the Evolution Meeting (the first new series since the Jimny Cup in 1.42) will have an associated Menu Book.

@05XR8, you got the GT-R Cup part right. It was bold predicting a new chili race, though it isn't without precedent; we got a pair of GT Cup Gr.3 events (Red Bull Ring and Mount Panorama, both 5-chilis) in 1.40.

We need a 1974 Dodge Monaco, 1975 Dodge Monaco and 1974 Chevrolet Bel Air for the Chicago scapes.

To add to @Rossell2's answer, the quattro Pikes Peak, the 2002 TT and a (I think the newer) R18, requiring a Collector Level of 42. It probably will be for a car ticket.

Im-tired-boss-meme-4.png

I like Evolution Meeting (and Silvia Sisters previously) being a thing! I also like that they've added a new event at all, it's been quite a while.

But it does make me a bit sad that Tourist Trophy and JGTC are seemingly stuck in Special Event purgatory.

My first thought. It doesn’t look like it judging by the article. 🤔
That was the same language as the January update teaser post that added the Jimny Cup (which mentioned only the 3 events), and that had a Menu Book associated with it.
So the janky bouncy physics are probably not going to be fixed, then?
It's likely they're taking extra time to fix it and hopefully test it properly before it goes out. Otherwise we'll have flying Sambabuses again.
Or, like previous physics changes, it won't be announced ahead of time.
No post on the blog?
Not yet. It's still very early morning on the American West Coast, which is where I think the producers of the PlayStation Blog are.

Did the Evolution VIII MR GSR really come with a black carbon rear wing? I thought that was an MR RS thing.

i1OstIFfHIFjIW.jpg

I’ve looked up pictures of the VIII MR GSR but I can only find die cast models and old school Gran Turismo images.

Last edited:
I might make delivery service liveries for the HiAce such as for Cafe Angel and Nicola Pizza Delivery, the former of which I already prepared decals on the GT7 SVG Request Thread

Back