Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

@DJTHEKING probably closest we’ll get until an update. Maybe with just the four colors we’ll get it before then.
IMG_4266.jpeg

IMG_4268.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone else finding they can't access anything on their "My Page" in the GT7 site?? I just get a blank space where profile and gallery used to show up... annoying as I can't download all the pics I need to pull to my phone... 🤷‍♂️
That happens to me semi-frequently. When it does, it helps to delete all cookies for gran-turismo.com (although sometimes The problem disappears on its own).

While I’m creating a livery for one of the 240s, my daughter walks by and does a double take. “:eek:Is that a baby seat in the back?!!!” :lol:

@A_Higher_Place
Surprising there is only the one Kamachi decal. Had to be creative with it. ;)

Last edited:
Aussie Group A gang. Couldn't find many pics of the Merc. Think it turned out alright, though I did forget to fit a windscreen banner to it.

View attachment 1300546
A couple of more additions. There's probably hundreds of Peter Jackson liveries for the Skyline uploaded already but figured I'd throw mine up there as well.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240603080927.jpg

And threw this one together for a bit of fun.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240603081109.jpg

Even though I did not do much on this Volvo besides choosing a colour that suits the Estate perfectly, adding a Belgian license plate, adding the Hella decals to the extra lights at the front and choosing some nice fat wheels to fill the arches, for some reason this has become my most liked livery in just a few days :D

full

full

This 2000 Takata Dome NSX I made marks the first time a livery of mine makes into the recommended section of GT7, yay!

Just a little fun fact to go with it: Some people don't realize this, but the yellow paint scheme this car received from 2000 to 2003 has nothing to do with the Takata sponsorship.

The yellow you see is actually because of Regain, a Japanese energy drink company. That's why the 1998/1999 Takata NSXs were all-white and didn't have the yellow, Regain wasn't sponsoring them yet.

Then, Regain dropped off for the 2004 season, and the car became white and green until 2008 (the actual colors of Takata). Takata was never yellow.

1000089406.jpg

Had the time to revise it, now it's more closely based on the livery it's rocking IRL this season and has all decals made in chalk style, apart from a couple which were finicky to work with.

20829744615153559.jpg

20829274725435633.jpg

20969888825642792.jpg

20970887991611005.jpg
Nasty. More power to you! I want to see that on the real car in the next round.

Back