Gran Turismo 7 - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter marcvic
  • 555 comments
Never did the Master License tests until now due to me being busy back when it first came out but now I got some spare time to complete them.

Last edited:
Finally, my first GT7 videos:

As well as this last one (Once it goes public) since there's a 5 limit on media.

Last edited:

More videos of me going through the menu books (Including Videos 6, 7 and 8)

Also used some slightly overpowered choices because I took a look at some of the used cars I picked up for decent prices and thought "Well, they didn't tell me I couldn't use them"

New physics driving test with steering wheel + pedal cam.
Nordschleife with dynamic weather.
I'd say cars are more lively now yet they are more controllable. Loving the new update so far!

Second three Test drive videos featuring the cars from the update:

New Menu Book videos as they become public, these will be posted tuedays and thurdays until I get into I'm done with them all.

Little surprise video I decided to upload after the fun I had doing that race. Gonna post my update review later today.

Theoretical question:
If i want to make a YouTube video with replays of GT7 and i want to use different camera angles (and don't know which yet) i have to run the replay in the game multiple times in different angles and capture them one after the other with the Dualsense Create button, right?

More menu videos, this time from 19 (which means I'm nearly halfway done with the main stuff)

Last edited:
European Clubman Cup 600 @ Nürburgring
Driving like an idiot to beat Gallo. :lol:

Edit: weird, can you watch the video?
I see an error but can play it on YouTube myself. It's marked as "public".

Last edited:
Back