Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.32)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 89 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
Gran Turismo 7 Thread Logo.png

Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso

For every update released, there is the potential for changes not listed in the initial patch notes. Please report any undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.

1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible, either through videos or images.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are discussed here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:

Thread Icons (Discussion).png
Thread Icons (Bugs & Glitches).png
Thread Icons (News Section).png
Thread Icons (Physics).png
Thread Icons (Engines).png

Update (1.32)​

Documented Changes

1. Cars
 - The following four new cars have been added:
  ・Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Available for purchase at Legend Cars starting April 27)
  ・Mercedes-AMG GT3 '20
  ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula/Honda '23
  ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula/Toyota '23

2. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
  ・Watkins Glen International
   - Super Formula
  ・Circuit de Sainte-Croix
   - Super Formula
  ・Fuji International Speedway
   - Super Formula
  ・Interlagos
   - Hypercar Parade

3. Scapes
 - North Yorkshire and Miyazaki have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.

4. Café
 - The following Menu Book has been added:
  ・Menu Book No. 47: Super Formula (Collector Level 31 and above)

- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
  ・Extra Menu No. 20: Collection: Shelby (Collector Level 41 and above)
  ・Extra Menu No. 21: Collection: Alpine (Collector Level 35 and above)

- We have added new sets of conversations with Car Designers and Characters appearing in the Café. These new conversations can be accessed by changing to the following cars in the Garage and speaking with the characters in the Café:

CHARACTERS
   - Chris
    ・Jaguar XJ220 '92

- Jeremy
    ・Mercedes-AMG GT3 '20
    ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Toyota '23

- Stella
    ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23

5. Brand Central
 - New Museum entries for "Super Formula" and "Brembo" sections have been added.

6. Multiplayer
 - Auto-start function added to races in Lobby.

Other Improvements and Adjustments​

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - We repaired an issue in when using a steering controller, the wheel would turn by itself when travelling under 5 km/h.

2. Sound
 - The engine sound for the following car has been adjusted:
  ・Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19

3. Cars
 - The wheel items available for the following car have been adjusted:
  ・Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge '18

4. Tracks
 - The following objects have been updated on Fuji International Speedway:
  ・Fuji Speedway Hotel
  ・ROOKIE Racing garage
  ・Podium
  ・Billboards and other items

5. Multiplayer
 - Lobby
  ・We added the Settings button to the Quick Menu during Qualifying.

6. Sport
 - The screen displayed after quitting an event has been changed for each type of event in Sport mode:
  ・Daily Races
    After finishing a Qualifying Time Trial > Entry screen
    After finishing a Daily Race > Daily Race selection screen
    After viewing a replay on the Qualifying Time Trial rankings board > Rankings board

・Championships
    After finishing a Free Practice > Entry screen
    After finishing a race > Championship top screen
    After viewing a replay on the Free Practice rankings board > Rankings board

・Online Time Trials
    After finishing a Time Trial > Entry screen
    After viewing a replay on the Online Time Trial rankings board > Rankings board

7. Trophies
 - The following cars have been added to the requirements for the Formula First Timer trophy:
  ・Honda RA272 '65
  ・McLaren MP4/4 '88
  ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula/Toyota '23
  ・Dallara SF23 Super Formula/Honda '23

8. Localization
 - We addressed various text localization issues.

9. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Undocumented Changes
  • Weather radar has been adjusted
  • The name of the engine model in the 2016 AMG Mercedes-AMG GT3 has been changed to M159-AMG-GT3-'16
  • Timers have been added to the Daily Races display
  • The windscreen of the Toyota Alphard has been adjusted
  • New colors have been added for the following manufacterers:
Porsche:
- Wine Red Metallic
- Bahia Red
- Tangerine
- Light Yellow
- Viper Green
- Glacier Blue
- Graphite Metallic

Citroen:
- Bordeaux
- Vert Muscinee
- Bleu Danube
- Beige Agate
- Noir
- Gris Brumaire
- Blanc Meije
- Italdesign:
- Mistica
- Stealth
- Notturno
- Pure
- Techno
- Raw

Toyota:
- Graphite Metallic
- Steel Blonde Metallic
- Luxury White Pearl

• The suggested PP for the European Sunday cup has been fixed
  • The sound for the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) '95 has been fixed
  • The shifting animation of the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 has been fixed
  • A full control computer is now purchaseable for the Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette.
  • "Hilitary Green" for the Lamborghini Lambo V12 VGT has been corrected to "Military Green"

Last edited:
Big Update #3 for 2023. As per usual, post any new changes that hasn't been already posted in the official patch notes. Anything else is to be posted in the following threads in the OP:

1682577231898.png

You may now post.

Last edited:
Look at all the pretty colors man! 😆

Seems like the PS4 got a graphics boost. The inside of my Viper is much sharper.

Maybe I am just noticing this but cars with hide-a-way headlights now move in GT Auto when example the XJ220s front end is looked at or the Superbird headlights are changed. When you back out the the main GT Auto they close back up.

To be added as a bug. Icons denoting gift car, sponsored car, ect are now missing. (PS4)
20230427_014827.jpg

Last edited:
Have they changed the wheel turning rate for motion steering or am I only noticing it now? I swear I used to be able to change direction instantly, without delay from full lock left to full lock right and vice versa, but now it actually takes some time. The steering sensitivity setting hasn't changed, it is at 10.

The Daily Races display now includes timers for each race.
1682580906822.png

Last edited:
New Colors:

Porsche:
  • Wine Red Metallic
  • Bahia Red
  • Tangerine
  • Light Yellow
  • Viper Green
  • Glacier Blue
  • Graphite Metallic
Citroen:
  • Bordeaux
  • Vert Muscinee
  • Bleu Danube
  • Beige Agate
  • Noir
  • Gris Brumaire
  • Blanc Meije
Italdesign:
  • Mistica
  • Stealth
  • Notturno
  • Pure
  • Techno
  • Raw
Toyota:
  • Graphite Metallic
  • Steel Blonde Metallic
  • Luxury White Pearl

Missing part on the sf23 Toyota and Honda🤣
And overall both SF are still missing 20pp and are far away from its performanceView attachment 1251200
What part do you believe is missing?
1682591090343.png

What does "missing 20PP" mean? Are you talking about the SF23's lower PP than the SF19?

The SF23 has slightly less power and weighs slightly more than the SF19, as well as slightly less downforce (to generate less wake, promoting closer racing) so you'd expect it to have fewer performance points.

Lastly, this car is part of the documented changes in the update, so no part of it belongs in the undocumented changes thread.

Seems like the PS4 got a graphics boost. The inside of my Viper is much sharper.
Yeah, I didn't notice it before while using the SF23 for some reason, but while trying out XJ220 at Deep Forest I keep thinking that the lighting somehow looks better? I don't know though.

To be confirmed: I have the impression the pp of cars has slightly reduced, which couldmeanphysicshave been slightly tweaked again. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Edit: probably not, after some further checks.

Last edited:

Maybe I am just noticing this but cars with hide-a-way headlights now move in GT Auto when example the XJ220s front end is looked at or the Superbird headlights are changed. When you back out the the main GT Auto they close back up.

To be added as a bug. Icons denoting gift car, sponsored car, ect are now missing. (PS4)
View attachment 1251179
It's incredible how they are managing to push the PS4 hardware limits further with those graphical enhancements...

I don’t think it’s documented, but from what I understand, there are now two online time trials, not including a third one meant for the Olympic event.

On top of that, the other two online time trials seem to be scheduled so that there’s a new one every week. They both technically change every two weeks, but one is staggered by a week, and ends in a little over six days from now while the other ends in the usual two weeks.

It's incredible how they are managing to push the PS4 hardware limits further with those graphical enhancements...
I can confirm PS4 version has definetely update graphycs. I think is somehing with the ilumination, the road has more sun reflection and the wet superface is slighly better.

Also, they fix pop in on the straight of Fuji

Back