Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Now Available: Buyable Engine Swaps & Special Parts, Three New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 645 comments
I think the biggest thing about this update is.
We can BUY ENGINE SWAPS.
My little turtle EA11 has evolved into a death car.
For me specificly, its their best update. Literally got me back to the game. For the last 6 months the only thing I did in the game was the dailly ticket for brand invites, and when an update came i'd buy the new cars, tune them, farm back the money spent on cars and tune, and beat the new races (this took a day or 2).
With this updates its as if they added 50/60 new cars.
The only thing I wish they made was to revert tokyo wtc600's crb restrictions. Even though I usually farm le mans 700, I still liked tokyo more when you didnt lose your crb at the slightest touch.

The RB3(Mazda3) was fun at Le Mans. The Maverick sits at PP 710 with slicks, racing exhaust and ECU. It’s 1660 kegs, but a slight detune will still make it a killer. Trying that later.

For me specificly, its their best update. Literally got me back to the game. For the last 6 months the only thing I did in the game was the dailly ticket for brand invites, and when an update came i'd buy the new cars, tune them, farm back the money spent on cars and tune, and beat the new races (this took a day or 2).
With this updates its as if they added 50/60 new cars.
The only thing I wish they made was to revert tokyo wtc600's crb restrictions. Even though I usually farm le mans 700, I still liked tokyo more when you didnt lose your crb at the slightest touch.
18852395e9c32-screenshotUrl.png

Only problem with the gigacharged EA11 is it drinks fuel like a rotary only can.
Also it has no brakes, even though its light and has carbon discs with racing pads, it struggles to stop.
So I keep hitting the walls, plus it oversteers too.

I rather not have that classic WTC600 plenty system back

Last edited:
View attachment 1259468
Only problem with the gigacharged EA11 is it drinks fuel like a rotary only can.
Also it has no brakes, even though its light and has carbon discs with racing pads, it struggles to stop.
So I keep hitting the walls, plus it oversteers too.
TBF the first straight at WOT always skews the fuel figures of all cars until you start to take some corners and use throttle conditions that aren't WOT

TBF the first straight at WOT always skews the fuel figures of all cars until you start to take some corners and use throttle conditions that aren't WOT
It only lasts 6 laps or so.
But that thing is fast, too fast for sport tires.
But inters melt in this race.

Given that the Le Mans circuit is 100 years old this year.I would have thought that they would add the full 24 Hour race (with a save function) to the game,they had it in previous versions so why not GT 7?
I fail to see the connection between that and PD changing their mind.

Exactly, so dribble some other fresh content to make the existing inventory exciting again.
Wheels and paint chips went along way.

I know they won't add any more body mods, but
The real problem, is even if they tried to add more parts, it would take away resources from their modeling team, which instead of focusing on new cars and their respective mods, would have to model stuff for the existing cars. It's good if done for a few exceptions, but they can't do that for some 200 cars.

The real question is, why they don't outsource the external parts? No one else in the world has the talent for that?

Seeing this update and now being able to buy swaps and s parts it be nice if you could buy 4* and 5* tickets. Like you could on a daily basis buy up to 5 4* tickets for 500K each and up to 3 5* star tickets at 750K each with in game credits of course.

Just a thought.:)

Seeing this update and now being able to buy swaps and s parts it be nice if you could buy 4* and 5* tickets. Like you could on a daily basis buy up to 5 4* tickets for 500K each and up to 3 5* star tickets at 750K each with in game credits of course.

Just a thought.:)
As I win 10k with a 4* 99% of the time, I'll never buy them 500k.

Are you looking for a way to spend your credits faster ?

As I win 10k with a 4* 99% of the time, I'll never buy them 500k.

Are you looking for a way to spend your credits faster ?
No nothing like that its just to give people more chances at getting more ticket stuff and give people more chances at getting the invite some have been waiting for a year since release.

No nothing like that its just to give people more chances at getting more ticket stuff and give people more chances at getting the invite some have been waiting for a year since release.
Now that you can buy parts and engines, the tickets are less desirable for a lot of people, it lowers the interest you would have if you were able to buy more tickets.

According to my own little stats, 6% of tickets got me an invitation. So the chance to get one is really slim, you'll need to spend an enormous amount of credits to get invitations. Not everybody grinds 100M Cr./week.
(I grind between 3M and 10M Cr./week to give you an idea).

Last edited:
As someone who works full-time and has 2 kids under 5, I don't have time to fiddle with parts and engine swaps. I'm also a B rated controller player, so online not really my bag.

Just give me some events, it can't be that hard for them to add 5-10 events at each track! I don't need extra menu books or scapes. Some more missions even!

I guess I'm not the target audience...

Back