Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.43 Now Available: Adds Three Cars, New Races & Engine Swaps

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 691 comments
Harry_Jerome_statue_Vancouver_(44722043661).jpg

So what you're saying is blame Famine as he should have been on holiday. ;)
Man, if Jordan sent Famine to a Hawaiian holiday for a whole year without any means of writing an article, imagine the shiploads of content drops we'd get from PD 🔥

You forgot 3 short lame events with abysmal payouts
Goes without saying. From the very-late "teaser" (though I don't know how @PuffelPizza found it; there are no links on at least the US front or GT7 news pages - edit - it's in the GT news page, and given the YouTube video showed up just after midnight, I'm guessing that showed up at the same time), here are those 3 events (which at least should feature each of the new cars):
  • Sunday Cup Classic at Tsukuba
  • Japanese Clubman Cup 550 at Laguna Seca
  • European Clubman Cup 600 at Tsukuba
And we're now in the cone of silence.

Last edited:
No patch notes yet, but the PS5 version is a 1.676 GB update.

And now the patch notes are up. Getting engine swaps are the 2017 Nissan GT-R (listed as a "Premium Edition", something I don't recall seeing before), 2018 Suzuki Jimny XC, 2022 Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition, 1983 Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) (the '3door' has not been part of the name listing) and 1988 Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A. Edit - the Corolla AE86 swap in the patch notes was recycled from last month; it's the Sprinter AE86 that freshly has an engine swap.

@Famine will like (or maybe not now that he has a console set to GMT+25) that the Weekly Challenges will now be updated on Fridays.

And yes, my Thursday will be busy as Hagerty's prices have been adjusted, with the next set of adjustments due in May.

Last edited:

- The following three new cars have been added:
  ・ Audi TTS Coupe '09 (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)
  ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)
  ・Renault R4 GTL (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)

What? Must be a mistake

Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
  ・Suzuki Jimny XC '18
  ・Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22
  ・Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83
  ・Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A '88

I think we just have to accept that Polyphony is putting most of their effort into working on something else at this point. It sucks because this game still has a lot of unrealized potential, and unfulfilled promises. Whatever happens, I'll just keep enjoying the racing, and hoping that whatever we get next is an improvement and not a regression into modern GaaS sludge.

- The following three new cars have been added:
  ・ Audi TTS Coupe '09 (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)
  ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)
  ・Renault R4 GTL (Sold at the 'Legend Cars' and 'Used Cars' dealerships)

What? Must be a mistake
Strangely enough the Japanese version doesn't have this mistake.

Strangely enough the Japanese version doesn't have this mistake.

Google Translate has the older car at the UCD, and the two newer ones at Brand Central and the UCD (like the other 2001-2010 cars).

" 2. Legend Cars
 - Prices for Legend Cars (Hagerty Collection) have been revised based on real-life valuations from Gran Turismo partner, Hagerty, which provides valuations and vehicle insurance for classic cars and has sponsored historic car events in recent years. New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for May 2024."

😬

New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for May 2024."
It took me a moment, but I understand the context.

The adjusted prizes are applied when a new car pops up at Legends. But the next set of price revisions will be in May 2024, meaning, further adjusting then.

Last edited:
" 2. Legend Cars
 - Prices for Legend Cars (Hagerty Collection) have been revised based on real-life valuations from Gran Turismo partner, Hagerty, which provides valuations and vehicle insurance for classic cars and has sponsored historic car events in recent years. New prices will be applied the next time a vehicle goes on sale. The next price revision is scheduled for May 2024."

😬
Take your bets which one will go up to the 20 million cap this time.

Goes without saying. From the very-late "teaser" (though I don't know how @PuffelPizza found it; there are no links on at least the US front or GT7 news pages - edit - it's in the GT news page, and given the YouTube video showed up just after midnight, I'm guessing that showed up at the same time), here are those 3 events (which at least should feature each of the new cars):
  • Sunday Cup Classic at Tsukuba
  • Japanese Clubman Cup 550 at Laguna Seca
  • European Clubman Cup 600 at Tsukuba
And we're now in the cone of silence.
OH BOY!!!

More Sunday and Clubman Cup races!!!!!

Back