Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49: Eiger Nordwand, Six New Cars, Physics Changes, & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,611 comments
why no this E36 M3

BMW-M.M3.arp.750pix.jpg

Praying that the Gallardo will be a stick and not an e-gear. 430 Scuderia seems like a pointless addition, unless they had given the F430 a manual instead of the F1 gear. The e36 M3 is amazing, i've been waiting for that one for ages. VGT no one cares about lol. I also dont care about that Subaru, we can make that car already with the existing Impreza in the game.
I'm hoping the track will be all the layouts, not just the one shorter one, but even that one looks really cool.
New wheels are also hype af.

Overall a solid update imo, decent cars, track looks very interesting and new wheels is nice. Just hoping they got their hands on a stick Gallardo and not the auto lol

I'm genuinely and positively surprised about this update. I didn't see Eiger Nordwand returning, at least not on GT 7. Finally we have a new track!! Also some interesting cars being added this time, GT Sophy getting expanded and, of course, new physics. I wonder if it's related to the rally part of the game, as the trailer seemed to hint to 🤔

Last edited:
Love the look of this track and pleased to see any track (first GT game so no nostalgia for it but it looks great). :)

I must admit, as someone who is absolutely not a car "geek", I've no idea why the cars are interesting? I like the E36.

Layout changes from the GT5/6 version I can see from the trailer:
  • The pitlane is definitely not the wacky old one. It's likely now either (I think) the tunnel or the road next to the tunnel. It's possible the start/finish has moved to match.
  • The bridge is longer; probably to accommodate said pitlane
We don't see the hairpin before the tunnel so extensions there are possible but unlikely; everything else seems to look the same or basically as close as.

Last edited:
Layout changes from the GT5/6 version I can see from the trailer:
  • The pitlane is definitely not the wacky old one. It's likely now either (I think) the tunnel or the road next to the tunnel. It's possible the start/finish has moved to match.
  • The bridge is longer; probably to accommodate said pitlane
We don't see the hairpin before the tunnel so extensions there are possible but unlikely; everything else seems to look the same or basically as close as.
Likely the tunnel here will have the pit lane?

1720304436080.png

Back