GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

@hookedonturbo does this mean, the auto-renew is cancelled?

What if in later time, I decided to keep the subscription going. How can I do that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-07-15-27-58-329_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-07-15-27-58-329_com.android.chrome.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4
@hookedonturbo does this mean, the auto-renew is cancelled?

What if in later time, I decided to keep the subscription going. How can I do that?
You would then need to purchase again, you may also lose all of the saved setups that you may of had. I need to check if that is the case, but I would assume.

@hookedonturbo will you still publish a updated Excel version as mentioned/promised here?

I will indeed be releasing one last update to the excel sheet, but after that it will not be updated I’m afraid.

Last edited:
@hookedonturbo signed up for the app got the discount thx. So far big improvement over Excel for useability.

A few minor things

First looks like only a screen shot from inside PS5 directly works properly. I tried a screenshot from ipad running ps remote play and cropped to PS screen size, results are wonky. It would be handy to do this as less steps.
IMG_0376.jpeg

Top speed label defaults to MPH even if settings are KMH.
Did a setup for the Speedster w custom suspension. Calc gives ARB front of 0. 1 is lowest you can set. Also toe values, which is in/out? + or -? GT uses those icons. Needs a hint there
IMG_0374.jpeg

Last edited:
@hookedonturbo signed up for the app got the discount thx. So far big improvement over Excel for useability.

A few minor things

First looks like only a screen shot from inside PS5 directly works properly. I tried a screenshot from ipad running ps remote play and cropped to PS screen size, results are wonky. It would be handy to do this as less steps.
View attachment 1379159
Top speed label defaults to MPH even if settings are KMH.
Did a setup for the Speedster w custom suspension. Calc gives ARB front of 0. 1 is lowest you can set. Also toe values, which is in/out? + or -? GT uses those icons. Needs a hint thereView attachment 1379157

Only the screenshot from the PS works for now make sure it’s the ECU graph.

I’ll get the developer to look at he min values for arbs…

Toe these are both +

However I would suggest your high speed stability figure is inaccurate please double check 0.07?

Last edited:
Only the screenshot from the PS works for now make sure it’s the ECU graph.

I’ll get the developer to look at he min values for arbs…

Toe these are both +

However I would suggest your high speed stability figure is inaccurate please double check 0.07?
Toe + is in or out? That’s my question.

I’ll check w ECU graph. The PS5 screen shot worked ok so its maybe pixel dims for the ipad screen?

Where can I find the latest Excel version ? The link I have in the mail doesn’t start any downloads.

Plus, I don’t have any discount on the advanced subscription on the app. (I have paid the expert version of the Excel file).

Last edited:
Where can I find the latest Excel version ? The link I have in the mail doesn’t start any downloads.

Plus, I don’t have any discount on the advanced subscription on the app. (I have paid the expert version of the Excel file).
PM me your email I’ll send you a copy of the excel sheet, v3.3

If you go through signing up for the advanced version as long as you use the same email address that you used for gt7 tuning calculator it will give you the code at checkout..

PM me your email I’ll send you a copy of the excel sheet, v3.3

If you go through signing up for the advanced version as long as you use the same email address that you used for gt7 tuning calculator it will give you the code at checkout..
I'm same 🤷‍♂️

Hi! Just tried the free trial. Of the 3 available cars i chose the Mazda Roadster to see where i would get.

What am i doing wrong so that ARBs are coming out at zero and toe at 1?

Left the non-screenshoted adjustments and parameters at zero.

Thank you!
1000021624.png
1000021625.png
1000021626.png
1000021627.png
1000021628.png
1000021623.png

Hi! Just tried the free trial. Of the 3 available cars i chose the Mazda Roadster to see where i would get.

What am i doing wrong so that ARBs are coming out at zero and toe at 1?

Left the non-screenshoted adjustments and parameters at zero.

Thank you!
View attachment 1379498View attachment 1379499View attachment 1379500View attachment 1379501View attachment 1379502View attachment 1379504
Can you check your inputs, do not use commas, only use periods.

Also change from mm to in for measurements…

I guess a period is a dot. Did that and the inches. exactly same suspension setting get recommended. Can anybody reproduce these settings from my screenshot?

I guess a period is a dot. Did that and the inches. exactly same suspension setting get recommended. Can anybody reproduce these settings from my screenshot?
Okay, also your stability values are not as per the game values, enter them exactly as they are on the game…

Okay, also your stability values are not as per the game values, enter them exactly as they are on the game…
Well, at my 487PP tune, they where exactly that. But i put in the stock settings of 1.01, 1.07, 1.07 and nothing changed. Still the above written setup output.

I still think the error could be behind the keyboard, but i just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Most of the other fields to fill out have an info button what to do. These two lack info what it should be. I thought i have to fill in min and max speed of the used track.

Will check later when I'm home.

Hey there and thank you for the app !
Have been testing it all night long, had pretty good result even if it seems harder for me to setup a good gear ratio compare to the old lite version. I don’t know why but I find better results if I set the final ratio after the gears, don’t ask how, it’s all about rev sound !

Just had a question about auto rear wing, in your video you put G force then calculate so it gives you new value for the rear but you don’t change the new G force value you have after putting the new rear value in the game. So I guess we should calculate once for the auto rear value then once with the new G force value to get the most accurate suspension

Another question, could you increase from 5 to 6 the spring stiffness like the old excel version 3.3 ?

Last edited:
Most of the other fields to fill out have an info button what to do. These two lack info what it should be. I thought i have to fill in min and max speed of the used track.

Will check later when I'm home.
Check out the instruction video…

@RS60NR did you manage to sort out the speedster? Was that stability figure incorrect?
Stability was +0.07 which is what I entered. My issue/question was on results obtained using a engine power ipad screenshot captured using PS remote play on ipad which has fewer steps than PS > screenshot > media center > upload to PS app > download to ipad > upload to app

Last edited:
Stability was +0.07 which is what I entered. My issue/question was on results obtained using a engine power ipad screenshot captured using PS remote play on ipad which has fewer steps than PS > screenshot > media center > upload to PS app > download to ipad > upload to app
Ahh I see what you’ve tried to do, no that won’t work, the resolution is different so the autocrop will be out of whack,

Any idea why the front LSD on 4WD never change no matter what front torque setting you put ?

Attachments

• IMG_4075.png
    IMG_4075.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4076.png
    IMG_4076.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm having a problem with the transmission settings with the 458 Gr4.

I entered all the data and when I calculated I got the following results.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 22.06.32.png

The gear ratios obviously aren't right so I tried changing the Min Corner Speed Gear to 1st and got these results.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 22.03.54.png

Which look even stranger with a mixture of positve and negative ratios.

Then I noticed there's a spike at the beginning of the dyno plot which doesn't appear on the exported screen shot.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 22.04.31.png

IMG_1370.jpeg

Any ideas on what's happening here? I used the recommended way of making the screen shot - share button, upload to playstation app then I saved it to Apple Photos on my phone then exported it to the desktop on my mac and uploaded to the calculator.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
Back