Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.49: Eiger Nordwand, Six New Cars, Physics Changes, & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,452 comments
The Turbo variants of 911 are outstanding. A 996 or 997 Turbo would be sweet. (With active front and rear aero.)
Just like the Chiron/Veyron, I'd like to have settings for aero on and off. It's impossible to drive the Chiron/Veyron because the rear wing will just retract on low speed corners and wont come back up until you're going too fast.

I can’t wait to see them. Regulary with this big updates there are lot of interesting content aling with it. We can expect at least more than standard 3 events etc. Maybe we will get another batch of paprika events? Gr4 Cup and Rally Masters still have only 3 events! :) maybe new missions? Who knows but I feel it could be great.
I agree i think we could see something good, just by looking at the trailer there is a lot more than the regular updates in there.
I think that could also mean more content overall in terms of single player races, engine swaps etc i hope for more chili pepper races or any endurance races or even new missions, there is a chance in spec ll there was details in the update that was not part of the trailer.

Last edited:
I agree i think we could see something good, just by looking at the trailer there is a lot more than the regular updates in there.
I think that could also mean more content overall in terms of single player races, engine swaps etc i hope for more chili pepper races or any endurance races or even new missions, there is a chance in spec ll there was details in the update that was not part of the trailer.
FINALLY, tandem driving with SOPHY! ;)
Nah, what these cars(R33, FD, A80) are doing, we can’t do alone.

If that’s just showcasing multiplayer with AI traffic(regardless of the slow cars as traffic for this clip), cool. If it’s linking cars together by cruising(a la Forza), that’s something that may be in a future update.

Have to say, this highlights again what a jump ps2 to ps3 was graphically. I appreciate the additional detail of the ps4/5 rendition, but man PS3 was a huge leap
I have to agree with this, I remember when my brother got his PS3. The graphical leap was huge. I ended up buying one. Then when I went from PS3 to PS4 it was noticeable didn’t blow me away like that PS2-PS3 jump. And as for PS4 to PS5, well it’s noticeable for sure, but I think the main thing I noticed was so much faster load times.

All that being said, I remember getting GT7 (pre-ordered it) and playing it for the first time I was absolutely blown away on the PS5. I know people say they didn’t dial graphics back, and maybe they didn’t, but that initial drive around Dragon Tail Gardens was blowing my mind!

Could this be THE update? The update that finally lets us sell our engines? Please say it so PD. I have waited for what feels like 84 years for such a basic feature. :guilty:
Engine ticket glitch perhaps. Hundreds of each type at that point in time to sell? I don't need the money, but I wouldn't mind being able to sell them; of course at one each per day, it would take about a year.

Last edited:
And we knew the update would come the last Thursday of the month, like 80% of GT7 updates
Very good guess, 20 out of 27 content updates, including the upcoming 1.49 have landed on the last Thursday of the month. Works out at 74.074%.

EDIT: Hells bells! Got totally mixed up & went a bit mad, 16 out of 23 I meant, 69.5652%.

Bored, waiting for an important phone call. :lol:

Last edited:
Engine ticket glitch perhaps. Hundreds of each type at that point in time to sell? I don't need the money, but I wouldn't mind being able to sell them; of course at one each per day, it would take about a year.
I doubt it. That glitch happened so long ago at this point that anyone still playing from then who were able to exploit it are surly not in desperate need of money at this point.

I doubt it. That glitch happened so long ago at this point that anyone still playing from then who were able to exploit it are surly not in desperate need of money at this point.
You wouldn't think. There was a lot going on then, including the Tomahawk script. When I wasn't playing, that thing ran day and night. Money hasn't been an issue for over two years. I'd still like to get rid of all those engines though, but I can't bring myself to just delete them.

Both would be good. But I will be happy even if GTB will appear.

I think 488 eventually will come to GT. 7 or 8 but it will be there some day.

Agreed, also never knew they recorded the 488 challenge
On other note, we re really missing british supercars

Last edited:
never knew they recorded the 488 challenge
I wouldn't get excited; it was an audio capture and the car's basically got the F8 engine and exhaust setup so may have just been a reference for that.

Is it weird that I really want a trailer option? Something that could be painted up to match a car, even hooked up to a truck. Been thinking about this since I worked my High Life combo.

1720737772735.png

Back