Gran Turismo Music; what do you think? Do you have a custom soundtrack?

Darkness_Embrace
Hey, just wondering, what does everyone think of the music on GT5?

Personally, I deteste it, it's a shame you can't get rid of the GT Auto music if honest.

But what do you listen to? Do you have custom music on the Menu's? And races, do you have the Custom on that, or the original soundtrack? Or just good old engine noises?

I have my custom on everything :D

I like all the songs in the game, but some exceptions of creepy ones :P However, I still think I'll need my playlist to spice up racing.
By the way, how do you even select a playlist as a custom soundtrack? I only get to select one track. But I'm probably misinterpreting because I did this months ago.

I like all the songs in the game, but some exceptions of creepy ones :P However, I still think I'll need my playlist to spice up racing.
By the way, how do you even select a playlist as a custom soundtrack? I only get to select one track. But I'm probably misinterpreting because I did this months ago.

I just copied a load of songs from a memory stick, didn't put them in folders or anything, and it plays fine for me, it selected all the songs just clicking onto one track for me.

I love music during races, I have it to thank for winning me a good few, if ever I make a mistake, I focus on the music to stop me from panicing a little and ending up pushing stupidly into sand traps :P.

I do think I have a few songs that may be the wrong kind of ones for keeping me relaxed though :P.

Iv'e got a huge playlist of 200 or so songs on for gt5, but whenever I use it my game freezes. I like the ost, esp. the DnB, but without personal bgm I just mute the gt5 in race music and use my ipod dock or pc.
And OP how can you not like the entertainer?

I love the music in the New Car Dealership personally. I also love 3 songs from the racing Soundtrack: Planetary (Go!), Patterns, and The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

I turned off a lot of music in the DB, but most of it is good, which is why I haven't replaced it yet. I want to add some of my own, but to do that, since I want to keep the stock ones as well, I need to get copies of them and add them to my own playlist, unfortunately.

The other thing is, stuff I took from a CD (ripped to a PC years ago, copied straight to USB and then to PS3), ends up playing very quietly compared to stock. Seems many people have had this problem. It's not a big deal as you can just change the respective volumes around to get the right mix, but I've heard that when you use custom music, it uses stock for online. That would ruin the volume mix you just spent time on. That would suck.

Has anyone replaced their menu music yet? I'm wondering what happens to the GT Auto music, UCD music, and the pre-race music (linked by Blitz24). I want to remove the GT Auto music but keep the Baby song, the other I could take or leave. But since I can't find them in the music library, it makes me wonder if they are removable at all.

Back