Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

DjOl4pXU4AAUvx4.jpeg
DjOlRGMVAAA7MOw.jpeg

Helmet & Driver Suit designs
:) ^^^^ If any one has any finished designs, I have now set up a separate new thread to show off your creativity :gtpflag: As said above it is probably best to keep them all together for reference.

So far it is great to see how they all differ and what can be done. 👍 Great update and so far very easy to use the new editor, and the Driver movement in Scapes is pretty much the same as in the old GT5/6.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...igns-new-update-30-7-18.380461/#post-12421883

Well last night I got myself the glorious 787B, so I had to make a livery for it, though it had been about 2-3 months since my last one so I was a tad rusty. I am happy with how it came out though, using the wheel choice as the main inspiration for its visual style and colour composition, and actually mixing in one or two more real-world sponsors than I usually put into my vehicle designs (I much prefer fictional ones personally) to further differentiate it from others I have done before. Overall its one i'm pretty darn happy about :D

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180730182028.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180730182100.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180730182037.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180730182047.png

20180730184002.jpg

This livery is uploaded as per all of my other ones if anyone would like to use them, and hopefully I get to make more soon, I really want to do some of the kei cars next!

Nice. There are plenty, but the 4-lug wheels are lacking in GTS. Miss all the wheels we had in GT4.
Thanks, it’s not the most accurate replica, but the reference pictures were pretty bad and my skills aren’t the greatest :rolleyes:

Hopefully PD will make more 4-lug wheels for these cars, there were so many cool ones in GT6, can’t imagine it would be too hard to bring some over to GTS.

Latest Posts

Back