Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Sat down and created my first paint yesterday:

7215408795703313932_0.jpg

Still have some room to grow, and some things to learn, but really happy with the finished product on my first attempt at car liveries. Thanks to all the folks out there who are uploading logos for us to us!

*Note firesuit was created by someone else, just matches the car livery.

My current wip livery :) the Wynn’s AMG GT3 tribute livery as it’ll be used in the upcoming Daytona 24h.

Still missing a few logo’s, and proper reference pictures to do the backside of the car... as there are currently no pictures (that I could find) of it yet.

It’ll be available as it is now, will update when I can.

Well, this car and livery works like a honeypot works for "Wynn'ie" the Pooh.. :D

I made this car today too, without knowing you made it + I got a message from @Cytoria he was busy too with the same livery ! This is my first attempt, were I got some decals from Cytoria to finsih the car later.. This is probably one of my best replica cars this far.. Enjoyed every step of it to create this Retro beast !

6125560773058002960_0.jpg

6269675967439994904_0.jpg

8214666946413626936_23.jpg

Download the car here.. !

THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF, THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY
IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD

KILLJOYS, MAKE SOME NOISE

Also this is my first ever try at doing rust textures.
46650475972_7f2c0fa115_o.jpg

32828299098_d08814fc9b_o.jpg

For a first attempt I would say, you nailed it ! Thanks to GranTurismo I discovered MyChemical Romance with Planetary Go.. Listening to MCR makes me younger somehow.. I'm utterly jealous I didn't came up with this idea.. :D

For a first attempt I would say, you nailed it ! Thanks to GranTurismo I discovered MyChemical Romance with Planetary Go.. Listening to MCR makes me younger somehow.. I'm utterly jealous I didn't came up with this idea.. :D
Thanks! I plan to continue developing the rust texture on this car. I feel like there's still a lot that I gotta do with this.

And yeah, listening to MCR really makes you feel younger again. Always feel like I'm 16 again every time I listen to them!

Last edited:
Back