Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Here are some of my favorite liveries that i have created. As you can see I am a fan of quite simple liveries!

Evo Gr.B.jpg
GMG Mustang.jpg
Haas Mustang.jpg
Mistrl Scirocco.jpg
Petrolheads Scirocco.jpg
Schroth Aston.jpg
VPower M4.jpg

How do you add liveries from others? I searched for car skins, helmet and car suits and decals and I selected add to content. But how do I use them or equip them? Is it possible to change the colour of others created work?

Here some of my seflmade liverys

How do you add liveries from others? I searched for car skins, helmet and car suits and decals and I selected add to content. But how do I use them or equip them? Is it possible to change the colour of others created work?

You have to go into the garage & select "Change Car Livery", should be there.

Also, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone help with getting the blue from the logo? What's the HSV?
images

Until I'm good enough to do the band and the crowd in SVG, I'll consider this livery finished.
More than 420 layers for this replica of the Avex Dome Mugen NSX.

Here is the link to download / like / share
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1276435/1/7071241936484467720

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171129013443.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171129021214.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171129013509.jpg Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171129013521.jpgGran Turismo™SPORT_20171129021158.jpg

MODEL.jpg

EDIT : Thanks to the extreme kindness of @UnkaD who shared his decals, I will be able to improve this livery as soon as tonight. Stay tuned !

Last edited:
Once you have them added to your collection go to "Home". You can change your suit from the main screen there and the livery of your current car. If you want to change your other cars you can either get in them and go back to the main home menu or go into your garage and do it from the triangle (I think) menu.
^ I don't think it's possible to edit others' liveries... ?
Nope, but I'm OK with that. I can see lots of "copying" problems if they ever opened that up. Or if they do open it up the changes should not be shareable or maybe auto-link back to the original livery.

Editing a shared livery could be useful for when you’re running a league, so you can make a base livery with things you want all cars to have mandatory, like number plates, certain sponsor or league logos etc. or for team mates, so they only have to add on their own name and racing number... other than that, it'll probably only lead to people ruining other people’s hard work...

Nope, but I'm OK with that. I can see lots of "copying" problems if they ever opened that up. Or if they do open it up the changes should not be shareable or maybe auto-link back to the original livery.

I'm with you on that... I've put a lot of time (probably too much :P) and don't mind sharing, but wouldn't like to see anyone make a change here and there and call it their own.

NFS 2015 had that. You could edit shared liveries, but wasn't able to reshare them. Pretty good system in my opinion.

I like the idea of making a livery and then leaving the number spot blank so people can put their own. That's how I would use it.

TIP:

If your looking for a nice and shiny metallic colour, there is a solution. Paint your car in a chrome paint and cover it with some transparent decals. Set the livery to semigloss and your done.
If you have a simply gray chrome paint, you can change the tone by colouring the decals, or experiment with different combinations of colours.
You even can use the flake paints for this technique (or any other special paint. Be creative).

Here are two examples. First is a gray metallic tone (Gray Chrome/Black transparent layers) and the second one is a blue and light gold tone (Blue Chrome/Blue transparent; Gold Chrome/Light Orange transparent).

20171129212925.jpg
20171129224033.jpg

There is a nice guy called 'BSAC-JP' who uploaded the transparent decals.
Don't forget to leave a like/comment while you grab them and share it. 👍

6% opacity: Link
13% opacity: Link
25% opacity: Link
50% opacity: Link
75% opacity: Link

Just put the decals on one side of the car, size them up till the whole area is covered and set your Angle limit/Depth limit to max. I found out that one layer of 25% is a good start and than adding 6% in small amounts till your happy with the result.

:gtpflag:

Is there a way to duplicate a decal say from left to right? When I duplicate if its on 1 side it only remains there I cant drag it back and I want to use the same size on the otherside. Reason is I have it skewered and increased and I dont know how many flicks I pressed in each direction so I cant replicate it no matter how much I try, it goes in the real and some of the lines look off when looking down the middle of the car

Also thanks for the tips on the decals for the wing I used the project camera and it worked like a charm. Now Im trying to put the 2x Viper logs on the side of the wing. I downloaded one from someone else and it fits on the side but under and above the wing it has stripes no matter how much I increase or decrease it I just cant get it to fit on the side wings. Is there a trick for this too?

Last edited:
Is there a way to duplicate a decal say from left to right? When I duplicate if its on 1 side it only remains there I cant drag it back and I want to use the same size on the otherside. Reason is I have it skewered and increased and I dont know how many flicks I pressed in each direction so I cant replicate it no matter how much I try, it goes in the real and some of the lines look off when looking down the middle of the car
Copy to the other side then you can flip it vertically or horizontally.

I cant, I select Duplicate layer but because I put the decal on the left hand side that is all that it lets me do for the surface area. Only lets me move it to the left side not over to the right so that all I have to do is flip it horizontally.

Edit. Never mind got you, flip it horizontally reverse it worked thank you

I cant, I select Duplicate layer but because I put the decal on the left hand side that is all that it lets me do for the surface area. Only lets me move it to the left side not over to the right so that all I have to do is flip it horizontally
There's another way to duplicate the decal. You got options down below to set camera view, copy to other side, flip horizontal and vertical. Perhaps you're on the max of layers.

Back