Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

Hi all, a question on decals in your library "collection". If you delete them from your collection, does that mean next time you use a car livery that has that decal it won't be found? I know this happens when you go into your livery editor, that the decals can't be found so it just drops them from the livery - but does this also happen if you use a car with old deleted decals in the game? Reason I ask is I'm running close to the max number of decals but still looking for new ones all the time so having to make space but don't want my old liveries just slowly falling apart...

Hi all, a question on decals in your library "collection". If you delete them from your collection, does that mean next time you use a car livery that has that decal it won't be found? I know this happens when you go into your livery editor, that the decals can't be found so it just drops them from the livery - but does this also happen if you use a car with old deleted decals in the game? Reason I ask is I'm running close to the max number of decals but still looking for new ones all the time so having to make space but don't want my old liveries just slowly falling apart...
No. Presumably you’ve already shared the livery. If so it’s up there, saved

No. Presumably you’ve already shared the livery. If so it’s up there, saved
I'm thinking more for the liveries I've made but not shared, just basic road cars with plates, that kinda thing. Not worth sharing but also kinda want the basic liveries to stay in tact.

2021 Alpine F1 A521 Winter Test Livery

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/3134319/1/8646990463029510657

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
I'm thinking more for the liveries I've made but not shared, just basic road cars with plates, that kinda thing. Not worth sharing but also kinda want the basic liveries to stay in tact.

They’ll appear as uneditable spaces on the car. Sometimes ok. Sometimes a broken link that can’t be used. I’ve had that problem before. Best to search for more recent uploads

Hi Guys !

I need your help, which one do you think I should enter for the current LEC ?
The classic regular livery or the fluorescent yellow one ?

4uya.png

efud.png
They're both great but if I had to choose one, I'd pick the regular helmet 👍 (I just like blue&orange together)

Last edited:
Back